Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (1121 Views)

How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm / Root Tecno N3 / How To Download 2go S My Htc Tmobile Dash 3g Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ewizard1: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Deleted
Re: ... by bobo65(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
use Google jhir

repaired my imei from there
Re: ... by ewizard1: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2014
bobo65:
use Google jhir

repaired my imei from there

Lolz, Thanks but...

You dont need to tell me that. Before I'll come to ask any tech help on NL, then know say Google don try tire.
What device did you repair?

Bro, its more than what you thought!
Re: ... by bobo65(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2014
ewizard1:

Lolz, Thanks but...

You dont need to tell me that. Before I'll come to ask any tech help on NL, then know say Google don try tire.
What device did you repair?

Bro, its more than what you thought!

my s3
restored my imei and removed my phone from factory mode
Re: ... by ewizard1: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2014
bobo65:

my s3
restored my imei and removed my phone from factory mode

QPST I guess...

Bro, this is S4... More security has been featured!!! sad

QPST Doesnt work!!!
Re: ... by unlimited2(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
ewizard1:
Thanks for checking in...

Please if you use a Tmobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and have rooted. I need you to help me with an EFS Backup to restore my "Null/Null" IMEI.

My EFS Partition got corrupted while swapping ROMs, Skipped my mind to take the backup.

Would change the IMEI back to my Original after its being restored. Boxes cannot connect to the device at present "Null/Null" state.

Simply drop your number and i'll call.

Thanks.

i think the baseband is the problem. What you should be looking for is a way to restore the baseband. Once that is done, other things such as the imei and network will follow suit

1 Like

Re: ... by ewizard1: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2014
unlimited2:
i think the baseband is the problem. What you should be looking for is a way to restore the baseband. Once that is done, other things such as the imei and network will follow suit

Thanks, Restoring another same device's EFS Backup should also repair the Baseband. Thats what i'm working towards to.

Theres a dummy EFS that is being used to restore Baseband but i cant find for S4. The dummy EFS Fixes the Baseband and restores a fake IMEI 0049... With that, fixing the IMEI is easier.

Hope someone could help with EFS.

(1) (Reply)

Konga Affiliate Program – Best Alternative Way Of Making Money Online / Tecno Should Be Thanked For Android’s Popularity In Nigeria? / The New Gionee S Plus Mobile Phone, A Must Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.