Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tab Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tab Needed (750 Views)

New Or Used Galaxy Tab Needed / Samsung Galaxy Note Tab Needed In Ibadan / Fairly Used Galaxy Tab Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tab Needed by soladnet14: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Please can someone recommend for me a very good tab, with minimum specification of:

8"
1gb RAM
Quad core
Dual Sim
16gb internal men
1.3ghz
Android 4.4 with ota
With good battery.

Thanks.
Re: Tab Needed by weezii(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Hi. Soladnet14 kindly search Nairaland for this name Tyconcepts and follow her thread on tabs and phones. She's tested and trusted and she delivers on time. Visit her thread for a list of tabs at affordable prices
Re: Tab Needed by tyconcepts(f): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2014
weezii:
Hi. Soladnet14 kindly search Nairaland for this name Tyconcepts and follow her thread on tabs and phones. She's tested and trusted and she delivers on time. Visit her thread for a list of tabs at affordable prices

@Weezi....Thank for the mention.

@Soladnet14, you can count on TYCONCEPTS for tabs and phones that meet exactly the requirements you stated here.

* Cube Talk8H meets you desire + it comes with well loaded accessories like keyboard case, leather case, screen film, touch pen e.t.c at a price at fair price.

Just in case this doesn't measure up to your standard.....There are others.

Click link and be thrilled ; :::::::For your Octacore & Quadcore Tablets & Phones:::::::

:::::::TYCONCEPTS:::::::
Re: Tab Needed by wildchild1: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have a used samsung 10.1 tab...32k
Send me a pm
Re: Tab Needed by iamfbanj(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
visit https://www.nairaland.com/1983088/new-10.6-inches-tablet-16gb

soladnet14:
Please can someone recommend for me a very good tab, with minimum specification of:

8"
1gb RAM
Quad core
Dual Sim
16gb internal men
1.3ghz
Android 4.4 with ota
With good battery.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno M7 For Sale In Ph. / 2 Months Old Q5 For Sale / Dual Bbm+dual Whatsapp Huawei Valiant For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.