Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Cluelessnext - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cluelessnext (858 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cluelessnext by Networkingprof: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2014
IS CLUELESSNEXT A WAY OF LIFE FOR NIGERIAN LEADERS? OUR LEADERS ARE BUT RECYCLED MISTAKE. VOTE WISELY.
Re: Cluelessnext by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 14, 2014
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
Re: Cluelessnext by Networkingprof: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rexxie:
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
What happens if I don't vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Cluelessnext by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Networkingprof:
What happens if I don't vote for him?
simple: GOODLUCK
Re: Cluelessnext by Networkingprof: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rexxie:

simple: GOODLUCK
HOW I WISH THIS GOODLUCK RUB ON NIGERIA: I'M AFRAID REVERSE IS THE CASE. ONLY JONA ENJOYS GOODLUCK, THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ARE TAN.
Re: Cluelessnext by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Networkingprof:
HOW I WISH THIS GOODLUCK RUB ON NIGERIA: I'M AFRAID REVERSE IS THE CASE. ONLY JONA ENJOYS GOODLUCK, THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ARE TAN.
really?well only da rich tan up in da sun,you know. Well i enjoy goodluck,even before goodluck came onboard..and when goodluck came onboard,it rubbed on me...just like its rubbing on others...dont you and your family want GOODLUCK?
Re: Cluelessnext by Networkingprof: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rexxie:

really?well only da rich tan up in da sun,you know. Well i enjoy goodluck,even before goodluck came onboard..and when goodluck came onboard,it rubbed on me...just like its rubbing on others...dont you and your family want GOODLUCK?
We want divine goodluck, not the happenstance or proverbial goodluck that serves propaganda agenda of the politricians, but which is parochial in the body polity. Wait if it is Yar'dua that is at the helms of affair, are we going to be having 'Yar'aduastic' feeling across naija ni? Yaradua die in spite of his 'prayeristic' name, what an irony of life! How am I sure the name Goodluck is not also irony intended by fate?
Re: Cluelessnext by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Networkingprof:
We want divine goodluck, not the happenstance or proverbial goodluck that serves propaganda agenda of the politricians, but which is parochial in the body polity. Wait if it is Yar'dua that is at the helms of affair, are we going to be having 'Yar'aduastic' feeling across naija ni? Yaradua die in spite of his 'prayeristic' name, what an irony of life! How am I sure the name Goodluck is not also irony intended by fate?
thats the reason why you all real citizens of nigeria should rally round and support the hardworking gej and restore the order, that you refer to as happenstance,that was when he first came onboard..am talking about the order,that connection with the people that was established by fate,and has been hijacked by the politricktians and blackmailers. Gej means well but hes got a lot of blackmailers and ethnic conservative retrogressives and undermining saboteurs who make up the numbers at the parliament of the 2nd tier of power. Its very complicated..like a certain percentage been voted, and at the table,for the reconstruction of the north east and north central! 'they' arent quick to call the rebels to order,but are quick to vote for the funds...i dont know..but what i do know is that,in a while,the dawn is getting more and more clearer with gej..so its not cluelessnext,its GOODLUCK.
Re: Cluelessnext by Networkingprof: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Police IGP Suleiman Abba To Be Arrested For Treason And Coup Attempt- / BREAKING: Court Frees alleged Nyanya Bomber / PDP Screens Jonathan, As Balewa Steps Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.