Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login (1360 Views)

URGENTLY NEEDED: A Very Intelligent Programmer / Urgently needed A Programmer Proficient In Ebooks Security, Drm Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by kinharold(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
my client needs a software that takes a snapshot of staff members with web cam when they login to the software at the start/close of office and send the image with the system IP address to a database.

this could be thumb print rather than snapshot but i think that may be more tasking.

send proposal to kinharold2@yahoo.com call 07034268732
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by donkoleone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2008
my man is it that you wnt them snapped without their knowledge or you just want a dedicated software for doing the job,otherwise the staff can simply be instructed to snap themselves and send cheesy it to the database
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by yawatide(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
If your boss is concerned with productivity, there is software that captures screenshots of keystrokes and windows that are open on the computer and it does so randomly. If on the other hand your boss wants to keep track of what time employees are coming and going, he could get a time card machine that stamps the time people clock in and clock out or use a card system that they would swipe at the door which records the card numbers and a time stamp as well.
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by lojik(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
i have developed and uploaded a demo for u. check it out at www.afrisoft.org/Sign-In.exe

The demo does what u want but saves the image to desktop. I can make it save to database but we gotta talk first. It can save to a database on a web based server.
To use it, u must allow local access for camera under flash settings
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html or
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help04.html or
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/webcam_motion.html or http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html

mail me: ceo@afrisoft.org
or call: 07025828020
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by uspry1(f): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2008
Are you talk about looking for software that allows managers monitoring employees company-wide whether they are in the office, working remotely even when they are not connected to the company network?

If yes, then this surveillance-like camera recording tool software can record your employee's web sites visited, emails sent/received, chats, and instant messages, keystrokes typed, files transferred, documents printed, and applications run.

The following hotcake software links below:

1. www.spector360.com

2. http://www.spectorsoft.com/

3. www.track4win.com/Monitor_Internet_Usage.asp

How do Employers Monitor Internet Usage at work?
www.wisegeek.com/how-do-employers-monitor-internet-usage-at-work.htm
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by iambaker(f): 3:26am On May 26, 2011
Many companies are now adopting screenshots monitoring and time tracking software because of its flexibility, easy to use and affordable. Time tracking software has been estimated to save up to 4% of payroll costs and proven that time tracking software increases the productivity of organizations.

In work we use http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/04/windows/business/download-time-doctor-free.html it offers both time tracking and screenshots monitoring. Very useful for those companies in which employees are remotely located, or work from home.

Sorry to revive this old thread btw. smiley
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by gerywink: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
I agree with the last 2 comments, it is far more beneficial to have them know they are being monitored, and do the monitoring more effectively. My Team Monitor is a software that lets the employee log in and out of the software, and while they are logged in, the software records screenshots and the number of keystrokes/clicks. This way you know both how much they worked each day and also what they were working on. Their website is myteammonitor dot com, you can check out what other tasks the software can do. I don't think using the computer's webcam to take images of employees is morally acceptable, but that's just my opinion.
Re: Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login by avosoft: 4:49am On Aug 02, 2012
kinharold: my client needs a software that takes a snapshot of staff members with web cam when they login to the software at the start/close of office and send the image with the system IP address to a database.

this could be thumb print rather than snapshot but i think that may be more tasking.

send proposal to kinharold2@yahoo.com call 07034268732

i can develop you software, pls check your emails

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer Needed In Abuja Urgently ! ! ! / Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net / Please I Need Short Code Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.