Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,380,729 members, 5,309,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 December 2019 at 07:13 AM

1acre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1acre's Profile / 1acre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Fashion / Re: 1 Day Adire Training Workshop (lagos) by 1acre: 4:50am On Oct 04
Are you still taking people ?
Travel / Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by 1acre: 5:26pm On Mar 16
Greatness
Business / Re: Economist backs CBN ban on textiles; says FOREX on imports enough fund deficit by 1acre: 9:24am On Mar 12
The guys head is blocked and fried.
darqly:

You're calling people blockheads but you're pushing a similar narrative. You do not stimulate growth by banning anything, has never worked anywhere, will never work in Nigeria! Do you know the power needs of textile industries alone? How is power supply in your area? Does banning Forex for textile imports translate to improved power supply immediately? Does it mean we suddenly have the expertise or factories to meet local demand? You gradually build the local industry on the one hand, and still allow imports with possibly higher tariffs or duties on the other hand, to meet consumption demand. The FGN increased import duty on tokunbo cars, so we can produce NEW cars in Nigeria grin grin Did you buy a new car? How many Nigerians saw a made in Nigeria car to buy, and how much? What happened? Smugglers business boomed, port revenue decreased, jobs and businesses were hit and last quarter, the customs boss called for import duty REDUCTION to 45% on the same tokunbo cars.
Business / Re: Economist backs CBN ban on textiles; says FOREX on imports enough fund deficit by 1acre: 9:23am On Mar 12
With what infrastructure : DIESEL

You are a block head as far as I’m concerned !

7lives:
grin grin grin Nigeria is not anti trade, Nigeria is anti dumping.
Let them come and set up their factories here or wear the textiles themselves.
So many block heads roaming Nairaland these days, if all we do is open the country to all kinds of imports, how do we stimulate local production that will create the much needed jobs?.
Politics / Re: NEWS BREAKING: Don’t Throw Nigeria Into Crisis Over Planned Removal Of CJN, Atik by 1acre: 7:22pm On Jan 12
ROME IS BURNING !

Who is alive
Politics / Re: PDP Petitions UN, Peace Committee Over Buhari’s Alleged Desperation by 1acre: 12:35am On Jan 07
Let God deliver @mbuhari from desperation ☺️

1 Like

Family / Re: See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF by 1acre: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Another batch that will come to the most confused and disorganized black nation . God will give you guys grace to relocate in 10 years time or sooner

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by 1acre: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2018
UncletC:

so why can't your APC govt investigate him? , is he stopping anyone ?....so EFCC is truly not fighting corruption for refusing to investigate atiku .....so buhari, whose watch PTF money to the tune of 25 billion naira vanished unaccounted for deserves to be walking free.
all this noise against atiku doesn't hold ground

Intern , because they gave you a chance . People like you should go into small chops . What did you see

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by 1acre: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2018
What did he loot na Oya talk B
festacman:
Atiku is certainly feeling the heat of facing realities and has resorted to the principle of 'attack is best form of defence'. There is no hiding place for him. Looting should be shamed rather than rewarded. That's the only way Nigeria can zoom forward.
Politics / Re: 5 Months Later, FG Yet To Fix Eko Dilapidated Bridge In Lagos - Photos by 1acre: 3:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Ha ha ha, they prefer to bury people than to save lives !

36 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by 1acre: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
She is from a white garment background , they are always scared !
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by 1acre: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
The reason for the long epistle !

1 Like

Romance / Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by 1acre: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Majority of northern women have been married more than once .
Tellemall:
Incredible tale.

"This is her third marriage" at the age of "20"?

Does she suck them dry or poison them? How does she do it? And this one willingly joined the list. LOL.

Women all over the world need to learn the secret arts at her disposal.

Politics / Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by 1acre: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerian entertainers are hungry .. just too hungry they keep selling their conscience for small chops . Rubbish bunch ! That’s why I logged out of Instagram . So freaking tired of their hypocrisy!

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency by 1acre: 3:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Husband employs his wife into Nigeria's national bakery, to come follow chop excessive $ cake...........

never heard of this before, I'm beginning to believe this Jubrin story !!! at least PMB has a double, basically !

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million by 1acre: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
SEUN MARRY ME PLEASE ..
Timil:
Why this lady like too dey show off na... I still wonder why a blogger will be so engrossed with show biz if not that she's living a lie and feels the need to keep packaging her lie just to impress people. Shame!

Funny enough despite all this show off Linda is not as rich as Seun osewa, the facts are there seun osewa's traffic alone without the addition of ads is enough money for him while Linda ikeji still has to depend on some daddies to make some cash.

We'll know how she got her Banana Island house so don't tell me she bought a house in banana island.

Forget the hype, forget the show biz, seun is richer than linda even though he doesn't make any noise about it.
Family / Re: How Do I Stop My Kids From Fighting? by 1acre: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
2nd Borns are ����
Food / Re: Ginger, Tumeric And Garlic Needed In Large Quantity (bags) In PHC? by 1acre: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
NOBLETRUST:
Hello vendor, if you have access to good quality and affordable ginger, tumeric and garlic in good quantity (preferably bags), kindly make contact with 08050942330 (Whatsapp only).

@ Admin: Thanks for the good works!

I do
Religion / Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by 1acre: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2018
With GOD , nothing is impossible !
MrSix:
Is it not Adeboye? The Nigerian pastor that said he rode kilometres with an empty fuel tank?

Need a laptop? I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Nation wide delivery available too
Contact in my signature
Business / Re: Qatar To Withdraw From OPEC In January 2019 by 1acre: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria is still meddling with Amala politics at the detriment of our development .
Education / Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by 1acre: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria is s dead nation ..#truthhurts

21 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA by 1acre: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Mediocrity is our national anthem - very wack populace

17 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Alleged $3m Bribe: Femi Otedola Appears In Court by 1acre: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2018
The stench of corruption in Nigeria can make a pregnant lady have a preterm baby !
This country stinks with corruption... Eeeeeew

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Reveals Those Who Advised Him Not To Concede Defeat To Buhari In 2015 by 1acre: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
I cried after reading this !
Gistpeeps:

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has revealed how he was advised against accepting defeat in the 2015 presidential election.

Jonathan also declared that the election was marred with some irregularities, including the difficulty he faced before he could vote in his native Otuoke, Bayelsa State home.

The ex-president said he conceded defeat principally because it was his belief that his ambition should not lead to loss of lives and property as it was the case in previous elections.

The revelations are contained in the former President’s book, “My Transition Hours”, which was presented in Abuja yesterday on his 61st birthday.

Jonathan said he turned down the advice by the then Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; Attorney-General of the Federation and Justice Minister Mohammed Bello Adoke; Aviation Minister Osita Chidoka, who was a compere at the book launch; and his Senior Special Assistant on Domestic Affairs, Warpamowei Dudafa.

He writes: “They were recommending sundry alternatives, but I was quiet in the midst of their discussions. I hugged my thought, figuring out how to do that which was best for the country. My personal interest was receding rapidly and the interest of Nigeria looming large. I excused myself and left the sitting room. I walked into my study. Even there, my mantra was a strong circle around me, supporting and comforting me. Let the country survive. Let democracy survive. My political ambition is not worth people being ‘soaked in blood’.”

On how and why he called to concede victory to Buhari, he wrote: “More results flowed in and I could not wait anymore. The announcement of the final result could take issues out of all our hands. It was time for me to take action and bring peace to the nation. I felt I was destined by God at that point in time to inject the peace serum and douse the palpable tension in the country.

“I reached out for his telephone and placed a call through the State House operators at about 4:45pm. A peace I had never felt since my political sojourn descended on me. It showed me where I had been in the past sixteen years and where I was then. I smiled at the thought of what I was about to do. I waited calmly for the person at the end of my call to answer.

“My Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka, sought my permission to tweet my phone conversation with Buhari. I obliged and he did. The country was no longer waiting for the declaration of the election results. The nationwide tension automatically dissipated as through a red hot piece of iron had been dipped in a bowl of water. Thereafter, I addressed the nation.”

https://all-gists.blogspot.com/2018/11/jonathan-reveals-advised-not-concede-defeat-buhari-2015.html
Politics / Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by 1acre: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
See as GOODLUCK jonathan still they mumu himself, so it was OBAMA that tell nigerians to votes you out as an incompetent president abi? undecided

We detest history in Nigeria and only God knows why !! What a sad situation!
Romance / Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by 1acre: 1:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Perverts everywhere
Celebrities / Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" by 1acre: 1:15am On Nov 20, 2018
NIGERIA ... the honorable dead zone !

39 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by 1acre: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Drama Queen - if you agree , the asoebi is 3300 for 6 yards!
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by 1acre: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
�‍♀️
Politics / Re: APGA Will Suffer Repercussions For Injustice Against Me - Bianca Ojukwu by 1acre: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2018
For every good reason , God will fight for her !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.