Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,044 members, 7,852,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

1amj's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1amj's Profile / 1amj's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
makydebbie:
1amj please who's msiamj? Abi I dey see double nii
classified, why don't people assume that it's me cry
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
MizzD:
Khloe alex and leo kiss kiss

Princess washing bitto grin

Says when he speaks for 10 mins only 3mins makes sense and that should stop cheesy..

Princess feels she's up cos she's the slay queen that knows how to cook.

Feels anto is up cos she came in as a good girl but ended up twerking, and daring..
efe is a useless example but being up for eviction builds fan base
Process shld shut up
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Vandora with ur stock fish teeth and dirty voice

I didn't notice u B4 but since u need my attention this week I will leave Nina and face u
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
Please where is 1amj
how far
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:
Vu

I swear some people are too wicked in this life .Even though I got issues with her, I can never do such a thing to anyone.
the way I go ignore that girl henceforth eh grin

Make she go romance section and ask ugly girls for updates

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

Oh Jesus!
Who did this type of thing?
Oh noooo
cheesy I laugh dey roll
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Laugh wan kill me

See fine babe cheesy

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
teamsynergy:
teedy a getting comfy with bam bam..so cool
Bam Bam that is easy cheesy these guys no get game
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
sophiathefirst:
Tomorrow Nomination should quick reach abeg, these set of house mate re so non challant about what they came for. Wear mic properly, dem no go wear. Serve punishment properly, mmm dem no even understand the punishment given to them. oya housemate perform ur wager, them use noise, no respect for authorities n rules of the game to loose their wager.
Housemate talk say the ve to entertain, entertain, n entertain naija n africa, ok oya entertain us nah, dem dey look cameras, dem dey think wetin people they about for twitter, dem dey compare their season with the last season(last season, by first week, we done know some them well, who we want n so on). yeye set of housemate. The eviction show, Biggie should sama them with 4 housemates eviction, their eyes go clear, well well from that night henceforth.
Next edition, the organizers of the show, should make it 25yrs n above to qualify one to be a housemate, i ve my reasons, of course we cannot compare the level of maturity of the last set, with these ones. These ones re lip sealed.
It will be a,lie if i say i don ve a few of housemate i like. Especially people who always make me n others laugh not all being moody in anyway. Especially Dee one(dis one always makes cracks me up, with his jokes n the way he walks too), Rico (his funny too n calm), Vandora (this is always opening teeth, laughing most times), Alex (She just a fun gir).
this ur moniker eh cheesy

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
frankfiny:
Mehn he is one of those guys that likes to show themselves.. He is a Kemenic kind of guy. Serves him right though
he just packages himself well, tobi is a beta ode
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
lolu mvp for me today, his words has cause a break in the bond btw tobi and cee c grin

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
teamsynergy:
ceec making Rico's hair...that's nice
she is trying to be friendly with others, smart grin she is aware that tobi's ode will soon wash off
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
missunknown:
I feel K.brule should be disqualified for endangering his life and that of others. Doed the rule say anything about that?
its a strike, angel said it yesterday not worth disqualification

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
me right nw

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Melting me everyday kiss

Team Anto

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha I can see first hand, you're representing your family well. I wonder the number of men in this forum thinking of potentially seeking you out to introduce you to their brothers for marriage.
Your family must be so proud of you
got nothing against her but why na, chaii grin
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
frankfiny:
Oh really.. Payporte should have given him a few shirts nw to manage
angel is a fool, even me has never seen the rule book, knows that u can't wear branded shirts in the house
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 1amj: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikhe2:
Wait oo.. Be like my ear dey deceive me ... Tobi say konji dy do am lol grin
tobi guy is a waste of screen time, he has joined the list of people I mute or look away when they appear

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.