Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

1Enifome's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Enifome's Profile / 1Enifome's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Mining Crypto On Mobile Smart Phone Made Easy by 1Enifome: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
What people haven't come to understand about what will makes Pi valuable even if it starts at a low value is it ecosystem dynamism giving exclusive ownership to what ever you offer to anyone in the world without a middle man. All businessman and woman love that and for industry they want to reach out to as many people as possible in the world. Now Pi offers both making Pi a global market place and a strong currency even (stronger than the dollar because of its dynamic state) and not just for individuals but also for the industry at large and everyone will agree to this soon.

What people have not come to understand about Pi is what Pi offers.
It offers:
1. Cryptocurrency
2. Dapps
3. NFT
4. Blockchain
5. DeFi
6. Web 3.0
7. Dao
8. Market Place
And more........
Pick one and look it up in google.

Let's say in a town, for you to get perishable food you have to go to the North to buy them and to get water you have to go to the south, and to get meat you have to visit the West and you leave in the East where only electronics are sold, so your routine have to visit all this location to be comfortable with life. Now in the other hand the locations of the North, East, South and West are where people are located and at the middle of the four conners there is an institution you can place a call from your phone after browsing the app for meat, water, perishable food stuff..... etc, etc you definitely find this system work better. This is what Pi is offering and is even better because you can get home delivery to wherever you leave now that will attract attention.

Believe it now this is an evolution with so much power binding technology, finance, industry, services and people all over the world.

Uses case for Pi as a Cryptocurrency you can
Paying for bus, train, flight ticket, hotel......
Pay for food and beverages......
Pay for electrics.......
Pay school fees
Receive salary in Pi...... Boundless boundaries

Technology Market / Re: Mining Crypto On Mobile Smart Phone Made Easy by 1Enifome: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2021
*New Update on PI CHAIN MALL (A global third party business app) built on Pi Network.*

This app is already set and ready for mainnet but currently running on *TestNet* using *Test-Pi* . This is an app where you can log in and order whatever you want, be it vehicle, phone, laptop, real estate, grocery, motor cycle, home appliances, etc. You can buy anything you can ever think of using your mined Pi. Now Isn't that crazy?!���

That's not the end oo.
Do you know you can still get commission from the app whenever a vendor you invited to the app sell out any of his/her products? This' made possible by the "Ambassador" role integrated into the app.

The good news now is the *PICHAINMALL* activated the "ambassador" role about three days ago and so you are expected to hit the streets and begin inviting local vendors or fellow Pioneers around ur neighborhood to *PiChainMall* because you will earn massive commission on every sale they make.

Follow the steps below to participate..���
*Receive Commission After Inviting Friends To PiChainMall.*

Steps..

1. *Open ur Pi Browser*

2. Click on Brainstorm

3. Open Pichainmall app, you'll see the link to open via pi browser

When it opens, follow the instructions below �

3. Tap on *Account*

4. Tap on the *Medal* icon (�in red color)

5. Click on this character..� *>*

6. Click on "please enter the invitation code" and enter this code� Cryptoeyes

7. Click on *SUBMIT.*

*AMBASSADOR BENEFITS*��

1. The distinguished identity display.

2. After inviting friends to the Mainnet, u and they 'd receive commission dividends.

3. Participation in *PCM* (PiChainMall) Community Autonomy and many more.

*Congratulations*

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Mining Crypto On Mobile Smart Phone Made Easy by 1Enifome: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Crucialgem:
Plssss help me the pi browser I downloaded is not loading I am confused
I am sure your Pi browser is now working fine.

I have been having my posts deleted so I lost interest posting here but I will continue since some here need my assistant.
Technology Market / Re: Mining Crypto On Mobile Smart Phone Made Easy by 1Enifome: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
KYC is coming

Technology Market / Re: Mining Crypto On Mobile Smart Phone Made Easy by 1Enifome: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Go to Appstore or Playstore
Download "Pi Network" and register
Invitation code: Cryptoeyes
Whatsapp number 08057404288 for assistance

Technology Market / Mining Crypto On Mobile Smart Phone Made Easy by 1Enifome: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mining Pi a Blockchain Crypto Made Easy using your Smartphone.

It's a breakthrough tech allows you to mine on your phone without draining your battery.

Decentralized

You can Earning and Secure, Immutable, non-counterfeitable and interoperable digital money.

It works in your smartphone and does not drain battery.

Keep your money! Pi is free. All you need is an invitation from an existing trusted member on the network.

Invitation code: Cryptoeyes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.