Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

1EYO's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1EYO's Profile / 1EYO's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) by 1EYO(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lets ask ourselves a question, what did the woman do to deserve such treatment, is it that the man is an animal or was the punishment justified for the woman's action.

Anyway, that is why courtship before marriages is very important for both parties,
JUST SAY NO TO WHAT YOU FEEL YOU CANT TAKE IN A RELATIONSHIP, THAN ENDURE AND HOPE TO CHANGE THE PERSON IN MARRIAGE.
In every situation before marriage, there are signs of a persons character, some people just ignore because the want to get married,
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 4 And Bold 6 For Sale by 1EYO(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kindly give ur Location n also wnt to knw if it factory unlocked..
Business / Re: Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria by 1EYO(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Well its a welcome development, pls when they say motorcycle, they meant okada, not powerbikes ; grin
Romance / Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by 1EYO(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
You have told us that your friend hasnt got a toaster for some time now, but you havent told us about her character, most ladies her age usually have a know it all attitude, ususally not romantic and sometimes if they have some money, they usually believe that they cant take any shit from a man and things like that.

Maybe your friend is a very nice person on the inside , tell her not to give up, if she is as you say she is, a man will find her because naija men love assets and not liabilities grin
Health / Re: Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus by 1EYO(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2014
HERE IS A THOUGHT, WHAT OF IF THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE AFFECTED WITH THE EBOLA VIRUS ARE DISCHARGED WITHOUT BEING PROPERLY CURED AND ARE ALLOWED TO GO AMONG PEOPLE TO INFECT MORE PEOPLE. I AM BASING THIS THEORY ON THE FACT THAT THE GOOD DOCTOR THAT JUST DIED, WAS GIVEN A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH BY THE GOVT AND NOW SHE IS DEAD. WHAT OF THE FOUR OTHER PATIENTS THAT WERE ALSO RELEASED, OR SA7D T8 HAVE BEEN CURED, WHAT RMTHEIR NAMES SO THAT WE CAN FOLLOW UP AND SEE IF THEY WILL STILL BE ALIVE .
PLEASE I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT I SMELL A CONSPIRACY HERE, IN OTHER TO SELL ZIMAPP grin
Family / Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by 1EYO(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2014
its easy to judge the man as being childish but lets first understand things from his angle.

1. He has told his wife repeatedly not to use her language in the house when talking to her people, if reverse was the case and the man spoke to his people in his native tongue and the wife doesnt hear a single word of what he is saying, would the wife take such an action from her husband.

2. This is not the first time the wife is doing this, maybe she is of the mentality that the man should take whatever makes him uncomfortable simply because he is a man and men are suppose to take shit rite , without complain, if he did that, he is a loving man but when he complains, he is childish.

3. A gentle word spoken when the man is angry, usually drives the anger away faster, maybe the wife has an attitude of replying the man in a way that seems like she is challenging him, hence the man is now nearly moved towards slapping her and you want us to believe that you are innocent here. Madam pls change your ways., thank, you
Properties / Cost Of Wiring 3 Bedroom Apartment. by 1EYO(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Good day, brothers and sisters in the house, please I was wondering if there is any one in the house who may have an idea about wiring a 3 bedroom apartment. The estimate given to me by an electrician was on the high side. Please what do I look out for and how do I go about it.
Thank you,

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.