Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

1solution's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1solution's Profile / 1solution's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by 1solution: 2:28am On May 18, 2021
Hear the thief after benefitting immensely from oil money over the years, it will not be well with una
Politics / Re: Kukah: There Could've Been Coup If A Non-Northern Practised Nepotism Like Buhari by 1solution: 4:54am On Dec 26, 2020
U r not only a buffoon but a bigot like ur father bubufailure surprised u left the intelligence, military and para military outs of it. What about all the major revenue generating agencies. Joni data fun e u n ur generation for taking our patience for stupidity. May u home be ruined the way bubufailure ruined Nigeria. May u be attacked economically the way bubu is attacking the NC and southern economy with bandits, herders, BH and border closures. Amen. When God delivers us from u evil people's hand it will do u like film this year 2021

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts by 1solution: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Ogundamisi has now seen the light but is too late, we warned him he wouldn't listen in the buildup to the 2019 election

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by 1solution: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Didn't bother to read but is he living in Nigeria or has he seen the stark poverty playing table tennis on people's head in the counyry
Politics / Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by 1solution: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Are these people humans how can you be calling for the death of a fellow human plz CSO, human rights group, huriwa, seraph should sue the fg cos she is working for fg for this kind of callous statement.
Education / Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help by 1solution: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
No cause for alarm continue the lessons and put the child in prayer some children are like that they don't pick up early but end up being champions later in life even first class materials
Politics / Re: Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria by 1solution: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who do they think they are fooling, the national Assembly they have rigged with there false claim of being more populated and so have more representatives. We are not interested in the Abacha constitution again on a new slate of brand new constitution devoid of nepotism and imbalance we stand. We say no to federal character and cashment area on merit we stand
Religion / Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 1solution: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason

Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too

congratulations you have just successfully shared in freeze curse

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by 1solution: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2020
Only God will judge n publish this man n his generation yet unborn
Romance / Re: I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. by 1solution: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Don't start what u cannot finish, rather join a book club, gym or a place or worship center where u can find decent and working class lady. And again, have a spiritual life with ur maker so that he will direct and link u up with ur soul mate majority of the ladies outside now are gold diggers. Imagine my giving a girl an opportunity to make money only for her to request for 200k before I can get down with her. So bro, watch out don't start what u cannot finish

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by 1solution: 2:37am On Aug 29, 2020
seunmsg:
This is a welcome development. It sends the right message that Nigerian journalists can't be bullied. If you are a public figure, you must be ready to answer very tough questions. The media must stop giving our political elites free pass, they must keep putting them on the spot and ensure they are accountable to the people.
And how many free pass has been given to APC for mismanaging the economy of Nigeria
Religion / Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by 1solution: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2020
The church does need this explanation sue the fools ass for deformation and assassination of character 50b he will stop his fools errand. Everyone knows the guy ba fool n a thief
Politics / Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by 1solution: 4:18am On Aug 09, 2020
What we should first ask ourself is what is the political temperature of Edo people vis a vis this election. Nigerian politicians always put there interest first before the people which has always been the norm.
2. Does Tinubu have the moral right to comment knowing his antecedents in Lagos and elsewhere.
3. The Edo people are a very stubborn and independent minded people and as such APC has given them more reason to reject them and everything they represent. They will vote and defend their right with the last of their blood.. Take my word to the bank and watch as the drama unfolds. Cos the main mantra is away with godfather's Oshiomole used it and won his election so will Obaseki and incumbency has never helped their leaders when the people has made up their mind.
Health / Re: Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem by 1solution: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Watch the kind of water u use for baby bath either tap or bore hole water, drinking water should be bottled water and don't be switching brands stick to one including baby bath soap.look for rainbow soap is very effective for stuffs like this is around 250

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Preside From Anywhere, Says Oshiomhole by 1solution: 3:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Now I know how useless and insentitive Osho omo ole and his idiotic party is , this was the folly Andaoka was displaying during the sickness of late Yaradua he and their foolish cabal. How long do they think this folly will last before it blows on their faces. So Mr due process doesn't have a deputy. Enjoy your power while it lasts. Haven't we learnt anything from history, this is a serious show of shame that must be challenged and investigated by our lame/leprous senate
Politics / Re: 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) by 1solution: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
IS EITHER THEY ARE DUMB OR STUPID, dO THEY MEAN ANOTHER TERM FOR KYARI AND DAURA
Crime / Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by 1solution: 12:54pm On May 05, 2019
God will rain fire and brimstone on BH for this act if he is not released within 12hrs
Sports / Re: Meet Famous Sportsmen Who Own Bugatti Hypercars by 1solution: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
All I know is this MONEY must be made in excess. Even if it means to spill enough blood to make it. let it be spilled. All way na way. Life is too Short for one to suffer.

you live by blood you die by the blood. what a sick and psychotic mentality
NYSC / Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by 1solution: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
What I know is that in saner climes like US they use this kind of issue as political weapon. Even Bush Junior was accused of not doing his mandatory service in Nam but in the National Guard which was not at the theatre of war. So the question is when did he start, where did he serve and why are his kits looking as if it was never used for one day? Corruption is not only when you steal money, aiding and abetting is corruption, giving false impression is equivalent to fake news . So wailers over to you

1 Like

Religion / Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by 1solution: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
The God Of D.K Olukoya will prove you wrong. Just watch
Politics / Re: Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria by 1solution: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
the liars should give us the following statistics:
northerners to southerners
muslims to christians
The statistics should be subdivided to the following category
Military
para-military
Intelligence
Judiciary
Civil Service
Public Service
When this is done then we will be able to ascertain whether it is true or not
Politics / Re: Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode by 1solution: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
God bless you, I repeat God bless you. I savoured every line
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) by 1solution: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Can a level headed right thinking Kwaran organise a live debate on the blueprints of APC and PDP to educate and showcase their candidates. Otoge is not blueprint but a statement. You are trying to leave Saraki yoke to carry Tinubu yoke which is of course heavier
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Foreign Election Observers: Write Your Report Peacefully And Go Home by 1solution: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
I know Tinubu, he will still eat his vomit. Since you don't respect your elders we the younger generation don't owe you any respect. Agbalagba to ba WO ewu ete mate gbwyin ni.ojuyobo money is not power you are tout and Yoruba youths will address you as such.akotileta.

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare by 1solution: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
He is correct.shame on them all. Falana card carrying member of APC, Soyinka agbaya, tinubu ole and every personality that take part in save our soul. May the God of the masses that are hungry, angry, dying and crying judge them. May God make them helpless as Nigerian masses. May their hopes and homes be ruled the way PMB is managing Nigeria. Amen

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor by 1solution: 3:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Read my previous posts( misgab) have said it years ago that both KANU and Kali are working for APC and FG. SE don't you realise that ur surest bet to clinching power is to support Obi.use the sagacity in business in politics
Politics / Re: Williams and Associates Predicts Buhari’s 2019 Defeat And Atiku's Victory by 1solution: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2019
idiot, ur eye go clear for saturday
Politics / Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by 1solution: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2019
I feel sorry for fools that believe in that con man called Kanu, they should go and read secondary school government and history books . What he Kanu said is not a secret but a fact that call any SS1 student they will tell you. Perhaps one APC stalwart has given the thief(Kanu) some dollars to troll Atiku to give APC and Buhari some lifeline after their many gaffes.
Politics / Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by 1solution: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2019
jlinkd78:
Your hate for Kanu has made u call him several derogatory names but u ended up agreeing with him that the Cameroon original nativity of Atiku has some merit. Nnamdi Kanu with this revelation has once proven wrong his enemies and confirmed he is truly a scholar of contemporary history. While I as a person prefers Atiku over Buhari and would wish him to win in d forthcoming elections, it must be emphasized that people should give Kanu d respect he deserves for furnishing us with information that appears hidden.

I feel sorry for fools like you that believe in that con man called Kanu, go and read secondary school government and history books . What he said is not a secret but a fact that call any SS1 student they will tell you. Perhaps one APC stalwart has given the thief some dollars to troll Atiku to give APC and Buhari some lifeline after their many gaffes.
Politics / Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by 1solution: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2019
is a pity and a shame. destroying your career for ApC

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by 1solution: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2019
This is the man APC and the Cabal are presenting to us to rule for another 4 years.God forbid.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo, NBA Ponder Six-point Resolution. by 1solution: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2019
ryloy:
The guy must be prosecuted
if he is prosecuted then Buratai should also be prosecuted.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.