Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

1stHooligan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stHooligan's Profile / 1stHooligan's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Pavel Durov released On €5m Bail, banned From Leaving France by 1stHooligan(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28
It's worth
Autos / Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by 1stHooligan(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28
This is life... May God guide us all
Fashion / Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by 1stHooligan(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12
Who is the Vulture?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: The Other Side Opinion: USA Spent Lowest On Defense Budget by 1stHooligan(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12
Their defense budget is not totally declared.
You dnt know those are classified information.

What you hv out there doesn't reflect their budget
Celebrities / Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by 1stHooligan(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12
9JAMac10:
Yellow man freeze 😂😂😂 funny. Charge
He made a mistake
Politics / Re: Why I Started Advocating For Local Government Autonomy By Sam Onuigbo by 1stHooligan(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12
Kobojunkie:
Don't be deceived. The Supreme Court said the same thing during the last administration, and all it did was reassert the Constitution which clearly states that the account belongs to the LGs and not the Government. The distribution of the money to the various LGs are determined by decisions at the National and State assemblies. The Governors are not meant to access the account or even have a say in how it should be distributed. undecided

It's all about control
Romance / Re: Should This Will Be Honored? by 1stHooligan(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12
Depending
Politics / Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Inaugurating IPOB by 1stHooligan(m): 11:39am On Jul 10
dododawa1:
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist

Very simple

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Inaugurating IPOB by 1stHooligan(m): 5:50am On Jul 10
paramakina202:

That is not an excuse,FG can't be outsmarted by the defense team in their own court unless they are clueless.
It seems FG is not confident to convict him even if there is evidence to do so.

Excuse me a criminal case can go on for as long as 10 years, so far justice is achieved either proven guilty or guilty.

You can't tell the federal government to arm twist the judiciary to give a criminal a special status just because he is a well established criminal.
Thats why you lots started "All eyes on the judiciary" angry

3 Likes

Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Inaugurating IPOB by 1stHooligan(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09
In this video the fake prophet is seen inaugurating THE the terrorist organization IPOB, which went on a killing spree of "State Actors", Nigerian security men and women. Innocent men and women: and children.

They were also emboldened enough to murder the husband of the renowned late Dora Akuyily's husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZOtqU2Iis

2 Likes

Politics / "Nigeria Is A Zoo And Everybody Living In That Godforsaken Zoo Deserves To Die. by 1stHooligan(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09
This is a video of Nnamdi Kanu declaring and effecting "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Video Of Begging Nigeria by 1stHooligan(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09
gidgiddy:

And how many of this did you as a Nigerian have to do before Britain granted you your independence? Did all Nigerians in Britain at the time have to leave Britain? Do you know that Nigerians are still trooping to Britain in their thousands to this day? Before you start talking about people going back home, you must first grant them their independence, not ask them to go back while still practicing your useless 'one Nigeria' that has been a disaster

You don't know what you are saying

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Video Of Begging Nigeria by 1stHooligan(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09
Bardo:
Nigeria reached its peak during the GEJ era, from here on it’s just collapse
why
Health / Re: My Sister Has A Mental Illness by 1stHooligan(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03
Sorry about your experience. Now is the time to take her to those Christ Embassy
Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Video Of Begging Nigeria by 1stHooligan(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03
In this video, you will see Nnamdi Kanu explaining the tactics of destroying Nigeria a sovereign Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuNvuuyxIXM

He said Nigeria will be burnt to the ground and Yoruba people should be killed

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Catfish Farming And Floods by 1stHooligan(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
johnwegs:
I am married to a white woman 2years ago and I am very near to be called for an interview, this woman started acting up saying she wants a divorce,I didn’t do anything to her ,she has no genuine reasons for divorce,I have gone to so many spiritual houses the said is from my compound now she has gotten me blocked , I don’t just know what to do right now , why now ..what do I do

You need the right spirituality... Hit me up
Romance / Re: Where Is Royalblak007 by 1stHooligan(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Yes his new moniker is silvoclaira, ever since he dropped the old ones

That's not RoyalBlak007
silvoclaira is a scammers account

Romance / Where Is Royalblak007 by 1stHooligan(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2023
I have been wondering the moniker RoyalBlak007 hasn't been online for a while.
I can't recall his 2nd moniker I think RoyalBlak
Its been a long he hasn't been around
Politics / Re: Twitter Funny Replies That Will Make Your Day. by 1stHooligan(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Funny
Romance / Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by 1stHooligan(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.