Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

1stignite's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stignite's Profile / 1stignite's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Web Market / Re: How To Post Free Ads Online by 1stignite: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Our company 1stignite is a company that will in a matter of just months take you to the level you want to be. 1stignite are into products (supplements). It's a networking business. In 5months Sir/Madam,your on money. I started this business 6 months ago,now I rented a flat of 4 bedroom and 2 cars, a 2012 Camry and a 2010 cross tour Honda jeep,with a wife and a kid,for real. I've traveled to five star hotels in different countries and we just came back from Sun city and I was paid my traveling allowance in Dollars,when I got to my country they still paid me my monthly salary. The company takes care of bills during any trip and you can take your wife,kid or anyone along with you while traveling. The company will bear the expenses. Yes.

All you need to do is (1) Buy our products,sell and the profit is yours-30% (2) Recruiting people is 70%.
RECRUITING PEOPLE : When you recruit people,when the buy products your point rises rapidly. It's difficult for you to do the points alone, that's why you need to recruit at least 6 people. Just 6 people your sky is the limit.
OUR PRODUCTS : Everyone who taste our product will never let you rest. It's the best in the world. Is it Stroke, Infertility, Impotence Diabetes, Fibroid, Hbp, Infection, low sperm, Irregular menstrual period. Etc. Once taking,you see everything disappears. People are dying of Chronic disease.
OTHER WAYS TO MAKE MONEY: By doing presentation (Sell your products) in Churches, Banks, Schools, Mosque, Offices/Firms/Organization.
REGISTRATION : Call on +2348153374645. BlackBerry Pin 24C907AE. We will direct you on what to do. We deliver your products bought to you door step. So you can register. Their are people who needs this life changer. Invite them to join.
NOTE: REMEMBER WHEN YOUR NO MORE ON EARTH, THE COMPANY CONTINUE PAYING TO YOUR CHILDREN WHAT YOU WERE PAID WHEN ALIVE. What a wonderful company.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.