Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Oscommerce Problem- - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oscommerce Problem- (1257 Views)

Help! Oscommerce Installation Error Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oscommerce Problem- by breaka: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please i need help in configuring this Oscommerce problem on www.absinternational.com

Most times the Index page works, and sometimes i doesn't.

I need a hand out of the problem

Re: Oscommerce Problem- by uspry1(f): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2008
I am familiarized with osCommerce installation myself. Can you tell me what happen when you something change on osCommerce that causes error picture mentioned you attached here?

Sometimes you might be missed PHP syntax or forgot close tag at the end of the page you modified for oscommerce or forgot to include required pages to upload your hosting server. That cause error.

Be sure you should also include the english.php on the includes/language folder that is MISSING. You see that the blue color stated 'includes/languages/.php' is not right file directory.

CORRECTION: 'includes/languages/english.php'

Be sure you did UPLOAD WHOLE osCommerce file exactly like this picture at below(I cannot list everything but index folder, admin folder and includes folder are MOST IMPORTANT when it comes to modification pages):

Do not leave out missing folders/PHP pages that cause your osCommerce site ERROR!

Re: Oscommerce Problem- by breaka: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
Thks Alot

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? / Please Help Me Out Guys.. I Want To Learn Programming / Become An Expert In Java Programming!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.