Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bis On Android Setting! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bis On Android Setting! (575 Views)

[tech] Mtn Bis Still Working With Simple Server On Pc For Free / MTN Bis On Android 2015 With Freedom Vpn / MTN Free Browsing On Android/pc [working!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bis On Android Setting! by ameheo(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2014
*clears throat * I managed to subscribe for Glo his plan. that's the 1k for 3gig some days back.I was enjoying the stuff on my phone until my phone got a problem and I had to do factory reset. now I have lost the bis setting on my android. all efforts using the setdns method proved abortive. so fellow nairalanders who knows hw to do the bis setting on android. please guys save my 2691 mb from wasting. #thanks
Re: Bis On Android Setting! by unlimited2(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2015
ameheo:
*clears throat * I managed to subscribe for Glo his plan. that's the 1k for 3gig some days back.I was enjoying the stuff on my phone until my phone got a problem and I had to do factory reset. now I have lost the bis setting on my android. all efforts using the setdns method proved abortive. so fellow nairalanders who knows hw to do the bis setting on android. please guys save my 2691 mb from wasting. #thanks
call/whatsapp 08068946587 for glo bis on your Samsung and LG phone

(1) (Reply)

B / How, And Why, Apple Overtook Microsoft / Beware Of The Fake Google Chrome Installer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.