Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

2011vision's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2011vision's Profile / 2011vision's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music Business / Naija's Ist Free Studio Session Talent Search by 2011vision: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
Are you talented?Then enter for Green lights Free Studio Recording Session by texting your stage name, email, Location, Sex, Category (Solo artiste or Group) to 08136594603 or 08033797656. Pls ensure toput the code FSS @ the end of ur text.
Music Business / Still In Search Of Talented Naija Artiste On Nairaland by 2011vision: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hey, its bin close 2 three wks now dat i'v bin searching 4 talented acts on this forum and till now i av not gotten any positive response. Is it dat all the talented ones ar not yet born? I av recieved numerous calls, but still none of u as given me a reason to belive they got wat it takes to take on the ever changing naija music arena. So if u really got wats it takes, upload ur joint on konfidenz lifestyle page on facebook then holla @ur boy on 08136594603 (Pls upload ur song before callin me).

To Your Success
2011 vision
Adverts / Re: Available No Collateral Loans by 2011vision: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
Before i decided to go public on the issue of the no collateral loan facility, i had done my home work properly. My team and i spent months working on series of researches to confirm the authenticity of the loans and how Nigerians can tap into this opportunity. So I can authoritatively say tell you that it is no FRAUD!!! but a reality.

There is a One Billion Naira Finance Opportunity that is open to exsisting business owners only. So due to the high demand for this HOT information, we have decided to include the discussion in our forth coming Wealth Empowerment Seminar, which is coming up very soon. But only a few people will be opportuned to gain access to this vital and life changing information as there are just 50 available seats.

The queation now is;How can I be part of this seminar?The answer is simple, we are looking for just 50 smart Nigerians who really need this loan and can invest their time to get the required information. To reserve a seat you must have an exsisting business that generates a steady income. If you have this send your Email address to 08136594603 (sms only) and make sure you check your mails frequently.

But what if i can't make it to this seminar? Not to worry, we have prepared a comprehensive ebook with all the details required for you to access this loan anywhere in Nigeria, but note it comes with a price just as with any other information product. To place your order,call 07041875690 (only for those that want to place orders). Pls note that there are only a 100 available ebooks.

To Your Success,
2011 Vision.
Music Business / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by 2011vision: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2010
I posted a topic on how the average 9ja artiste could get ajuicy recording deal, but here it is for all that want tobelieve. The recording label is in search of fresh talents so if you've got whats it takes then holla @ ur boy on 08136594603
Music Business / Revealed At Last! How You Can Get A Juicy Naija Recording Deal by 2011vision: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2010
DISCOVER HOW & WHAT IT TAKES FOR YOU TO GET A VERY JUICY DEAL WORTH UP TO #7M. BELIEVE IT OR NOT COS IT HAS WORKED FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE & IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. FOR MORE DETAILS CALL: 08136594603 NOW!!!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.