Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Obagol On His Way To Premiership? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obagol On His Way To Premiership? (933 Views)

Motivating Story Of Odion Ighalo Who Dodged Bullets On His Way Up / Disappointing Strikers In 2005/2006 English Premiership / Which Team Will Win 2005/2006 Premiership Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obagol On His Way To Premiership? by slary(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2006
There are reports that about  (Five) English clubsides are clamoring for the
lethal boots of this goal hungry Nigerian. Which among these clubs do you think martins
will excel

Man u

Chelsea

Portmouth

New castle

Liverpool

Re: Obagol On His Way To Premiership? by elile99(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2006
I think Newcastle,  That is if he is leaving Inter,  I read it on Newspapers,  and saw it on web,
Adriano might leave too i think to man u or somewhere else,  So the whole inter Strikers are wiped out angry
Re: Obagol On His Way To Premiership? by amodu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2006
I wili prefer if he go to Man. United or Liverpool.

Elile there striker are not wipping out they are still having Crespo and Ibrahimovic.
Re: Obagol On His Way To Premiership? by elile99(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2006
Oh,  Ibrahimobich,,,, (call him Zlatan). Thats a good buy

Then What will happen to Juventusangrycry  undecided
Re: Obagol On His Way To Premiership? by amodu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2006
Juve have to accept their fate.

(1) (Reply)

The Eagles Or The Saints, Who Are U Rooting For? / Greatest Man U Winger: Bechaam, Cantona Or Ronaldo / Live: Cameroon (1) Vs Egypt (3) In Extra Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.