Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (7851 Views)

Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
kart042000:

With him in government come 2015 will mean hell for Nigerians. What Nigerians dont know is that the poor can always still get poorer, they keep believing a man on the floor has no reason to be afraid of falling, but they need to be wary of what is going to fall on them . They have not removed subsidy now because of election,that would be the first gift after election and further increase in fuel price come 2016.

The government has not said anything about austherity measures on there salaries and cost of governance, rather they are mounting pressure on custom and FIRS, we the masses will bear the brunt. Most companies would not be able to cope, the likes of mtn can easily roll back or mass sack employees. I see the dangers coming because right now we are meant to look inward, cut cost of governance, benchmark the budget to like $30/barrel and be saving $40. They should reduce the rate of importation into the country, let us all return to the farm. So many countries in Africa cannot grow crops on there soil, we can have a bilateral agreement with their government and be exporting. Countries like Sudan, Namibia, Libya etc Prayer does a lot, but faith without works is dead James 2-14:16.

Honestly, I don't understand this government. Nigeria didn't fall on its knees when the Oil Price dropped to $30 in 2008 when yar adua was in power all because he made sure that the External Reserves grew at increased Oil Price and he had a better fiscal program. But under this administration, the fiscal program is laughable, reserves depleted heavily, Excess Crude Account wiped off. Worse still we are plunged into further debt, all these with increased pump price of petroleum products locally. Yet we have nothing to show in terms of development but all we see is retrogression and institutionalised corruption by officials. In fact, it is now a crime not to be corrupt under this government. Lemme show you what a Pro-Jonathanian columnist said in one of his writing...

“Even though many Nigerians are probably weary of Jonathan’s government by now, they are still practical enough to understand that another four years of Jonathan’s government will not kill them. It might bring Nigeria to her knees but at the same time, it is a pain that can be endured
.- Jonathanian Columnist Mr Adelakun
PUNCH, October 23, 2014.

Imagine the rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
Oh you mean this Debate against the koko master that was not even a Councillor aspirant in 2011
Yes.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes.
I am sure he was beating his chest after the "debate"
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ Gh0stFreak you just called the clowns
Re: .... by kart042000(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
Honestly, I don't understand this government. Nigeria didn't fall on its knees when the Oil Price dropped to $30 in 2008 when yar adua was in power all because he made sure that the External Reserves grew at increased Oil Price and he had a better fiscal program. But under this administration, the fiscal program is laughable, reserves depleted heavily, Excess Crude Account wiped off. Worse still we are plunged into further debt, all these with increased pump price of petroleum products locally. Yet we have nothing to show in terms of development but all we see is retrogression and institutionalised corruption by officials. In fact, it is not a crime not to be corrupt under this government. Lemme show you what a Pro-Jonathanian columnist said in one of his writing...

Imagine the rubbish

Chai Chai Chai, I am speechless, 2015 where art though ooooo angry lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
kart042000:

Chai Chai Chai, I am speechless, 2015 where art though ooooo angry lipsrsealed
Re: .... by nakamora: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Barcanista 3 gbosa for you,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa!!!.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
He is the first Nigerian President that ignores Nigerian protesters but will rather take orders from a 17 Years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Toosure70: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
And his is going to be the first incubent president to loose election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Toosure70:
And his is going to be the first incubent president to loose election
That is certain
Re: .... by mrmetoo1: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
explorer250:

Who and whom have come to the agreement of jonathans failure?
If the past administrations is not better than him,then what have made him a failure?, is it the cheap points mentioned by barcanista whom was duely paid? Or didn't the past administration have their flaws?.
Young man, are you trying to say that some leaders are perfect and so gej must be perfect?
Why have you also choose to criticise his flaws only, without celebrating his achievements? Is it what makes you a patriotic nigerian?
Guy you are only blinded by hatred. your criticism is based on hatred and not out of concern or patriotism. Pls criticise constructively Thanks.

Please list the achievements so that I can celebrate, I sure do need something to celebrate about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
Like I keep saying, Obj was protecting his estate, he knows that only a co-traveller can guarantee him that. Beside, Duke is a Jonathanian, I don't think we need people that belong to the system. Hopefully, Power will change hands 2015
bro...though never heard from duke since then, but why do you think he is a jonathanian..he looks smarter and articulate to me than jona
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
bro...though never heard from duke since then, but why do you think he is a jonathanian..he looks smarter and articulate to me than jona
Duke is a Jonathanian, in fact his faction of PDP is in a tussle with that loyal to the Governor over the soul of the party in Cross River State.

1 Like

Re: .... by garsul: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
I pray that the alternative political parties media team can access this very information and package a very good TV & Radio commercial to counter the insultive TAN media lies where the president is being compared to world legends. The masses of this country need to have this facts to help to save Nigeria from collapse
Re: .... by chacoonder(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
1. President Jonathan was the First President To Be Ignored By IGP(Ogbonaya Onovo), April 2010

Acting President Jonathan had ordered the Inspector General Mr. Ogbonaya Onovo to effect the arrest of Fmr Delta State Governor James Ibori, but the IGP refused to effect the arrest. The IGP was neither reprimanded, queried nor fired for his insubordination to the C-in-C. A serious President would have fired him to serve as deterrent to others, but the "smiling" Presido allowed such slide. http://saharareporters.com/2010/04/18/ig-police-onovo-defies-jonathan%E2%80%99s-order-arrest-ibori

2. Terrorist Bomb Explosion Happened In Abuja For The First Time Under This Government, October 1st, 2010

For the first time, our National Security was put to test by MEND when Bomb blast rocked Abuja on October 1st 2010. An Hour Prior to the Blast, the Group had sent Email messages to the Security Agencies and the Media telling them to steer clear the area as they will detonate bomb. Nobody did anything, The blast eventually went as "scheduled" killing 10 Nigerians. Rather than charge the Security Agencies to track down the perpetrators, The Though MEND had earlier claimed responsibility, President Jonathan came out to still exonerate MEND, in his own words

3. For The First Time Boko Haram Gained Ground In Nigeria

The Maitatsine led Yan Tatsine of the 80s could not capture a single street, they were put on the defensive and fought gallantly by President Shehu Shagari, Heavily Dealt With and Contained By General Muhammadu Buhari and when their "ghosts" ressurected in 1986, General Babangida sent them to Six feet. Another sectarian group raised their ugly head in North East Yobe, President Obasanjo crushed the group within 2 weeks. They couldn't even capture a street. Boko-Haram led by Muhammed Yusuf tested the Waters under the Administration of Umaru Musa Yar Adua, Jonathan's then Boss in July 2009 When Boko Haram in their "Peaceful Procession" attacked Police Formations, the Security Forces under Yar Adua wenty all out for them, Killing scores of them with Shekau heavily wounded, and Administration, Boko-Haram regrouped and launched her FIRST ATTACK in Bauchi, breaking the Prison and freeing their detained members. Another attack was launched on 31st December in Abuja, killing scores of people. So far, a total of SIXTY attacks have been carried out by the insurgents killing more than 15, 000 Nigerians including Women, Children, Politicians, Soldiers, Policemen, Politicians etc. They have in their custody lots of kidnapped victims and has territories controlled by them .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_attacks_in_Nigeria
..He is the first to use a CAN President as a Political Thug.
Re: .... by chamboy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op u forgot to add Farouk lawan n Otedola's subsidy scam(corruption), GOC giving Bokoharam Arms(treason), Supporting once Impeached Governor, Highest ASUU strike in d history of Nigeria,
Re: .... by Olaolufred(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:

Simple as ABC

I HAD VOTE VOTE FIREFIRE THAN TO RE-VOTE GOOFDUCK.

FIREFIRE IS QUALIFIED.
Re: .... by chamboy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
I heard TAN RECRUITS ARE BEING PAID 50K WITH PROMISE OF A GOVERNMENT JOB 2015...
I WOULD ADVICE TANIST TO QUIT NOW COS IT WOULD BE KIRIKIRI FOR UR PAYMASTERS 2015.

SAI BUHARI
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
I heard TAN RECRUITS ARE BEING PAID 50K WITH PROMISE OF A GOVERNMENT JOB 2015...
I WOULD ADVICE TANIST TO QUIT NOW COS IT WOULD BE KIRIKIRI FOR UR PAYMASTERS 2015.

SAI BUHARI
How long will that sycophancy last? After election they will be forgotten and back to square one. Anyway, it is gameover for the umbrella
Re: .... by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gh0stFreak:
TAGS
firefire
I departed here long time ago why are you bringing me back angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided

Goodluck to your discrete discussion. undecided

Peace!
Re: .... by Abiolainfo: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
soloafe:
keep it coming, jobless idiots. ogoro

In BaBa Oshio's Voice, Just leave this forum and go and die tongue
Re: .... by Olaolufred(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
He is the first Nigerian President that ignores Nigerian protesters but will rather take orders from a 17 Years old

[size=18pt] CHAI[/size]
Re: .... by Olaolufred(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
IBB was called a Maradona... Curny man
Abacha was called a Dispot... Brutal Man
Obasanjo was called "baba"... He was very assertive
Yaradua was called Baba Go Slow aka Rule of Law... He allowed the law to take pre-eminence in whatever decision he takes

Non of them were called clueless despite their heavy shortcoming, they all had clue.... but President Jonathan?

[size=18pt] CHAI[/size]
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt] CHAI[/size]
Bros grin grin grin`
Re: .... by Olaolufred(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
Bros grin grin grin`

I AM SOO SORRY I THUMB-PRINTED GOODLUCK IN 2011.
I WAS PART OF THE PLAGUE RAVAGING NIGERIA NOW.

BY GOD'S GRACE, MY VOTE IS AGAINST HIM IN 2015, EVEN IF IT IS FOR FIREFIRE.

BUT, I SAY " SAI BUHARI"
Re: .... by arsetalks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
Barcanista you are trying so hard to paint this guy black to promote GMB

It is well.
Name us one thing Barcanista has said in this thread that's not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by chamboy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
GEJ, I WOULD ADVISE U TO TRANSFORM THE PRISONS B4 MAY 2015, COS ONE OF 'EM WOULD BE UR NEW ASO-ROCK 2015
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Olaolufred:

I AM SOO SORRY I THUMB-PRINTED GOODLUCK IN 2011.
I WAS PART OF THE PLAGUE RAVAGING NIGERIA NOW.

BY GOD'S GRACE, MY VOTE IS AGAINST HIM IN 2015, EVEN IF IT IS FOR FIREFIRE.

BUT, I SAY " SAI BUHARI"
Amen o. Well, so many people fell for "Vote Jonathan not PDP trick" angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
GEJ, I WOULD ADVISE U TO TRANSFORM THE PRISONS B4 MAY 2015, COS ONE OF 'EM WOULD BE UR NEW ASO-ROCK 2015
That is what he should order Abba Moro to do
Re: .... by chamboy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
with our Immigration Scam Money
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
with our Immigration Scam Money
At least the money will put them behind bars
Re: .... by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
with Immigration recruitment Scam Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National School Feeding Programme To Become Africa's Largest By End Of 2018 - VP / Go To Court, Osinbajo Tells Restructuring Advocates / Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.