Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,928 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Payment Using Quick Teller And Interswitch Webpay, Share Your Experience Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment Using Quick Teller And Interswitch Webpay, Share Your Experience Please. (2491 Views)

Amazing But True: Nigerians Can Now Make Withdrawals And Payment Using Paypal / Western Union Experience. Please Help!!! / Banks And Interswitch To Increase ATM Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment Using Quick Teller And Interswitch Webpay, Share Your Experience Please. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2014
I have used these two payment payment platform use by various organisation for online transaction, I found out that one is not in anyway convinient at all. Its webpay by interswitch. Try a payment, you will recieve invalid pin error message while in actual sence, transaction is in progress. If you believed the error message and attempt a second time or more, your account will be debited for those number of trial if you have such amount in your account. This was my experience and I had to go seeking refund on several occasion.
To avoid this occurance, opt out off that page and start the process of payment again. When you get to the payment zone, you will recieve a message, ooops, a payment is pending bla bla bla. Wait for one hour when you tran something something is refreshed. Who really have that time to wait for one hour. Well, if you don't have a choice, you have to wait.

Quick teller on the other hand is living up to it name. No issue with them yet except that visa is not yet included in their payment platform.

Please share your experience.
Re: Payment Using Quick Teller And Interswitch Webpay, Share Your Experience Please. by temislim1: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
How many websites that have Webpay as their payment gateway have you tried paying on? Did you know Konga uses Webpay? So also do Jumia, Dealdey and Aero just to name a few popular ones of about 10,000 merchants currently using Webpay today. Do you have the same experience on these sites?
Did you also know there are quite a number of parties involved in the payment ecosystem? The issuing bank, lead bank, the switch and of course, your internet provider. So the errors you listed may be at any point of the payment process. If the PIN is incorrect, that is obviously your fault.
Erroneous debits are therefore not impossible but the responsible banks usually reverse the funds within 24 hours. If not, you may contact interswitch at corporatesupport@interswitchng.com to help fast track resolution.
Please note however that Interswitch never holds funds. The cardholder's money is always either with his bank or the receiver's bank and Interswitch only helps facilitate reversals in cases of erroneous debits.
Visa has also been implemented on QuickTeller. You can buy airtime with your visa card today on www.quickteller.com
Re: Payment Using Quick Teller And Interswitch Webpay, Share Your Experience Please. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wait for one hour, I have waited for Over 8hour and it is still pending.

(1) (Reply)

Party Bags, Souvenir Bags, Gift Bag Production & Training / . / Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.