Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... (981 Views)

I Want To Pay With Paypal. Can You Help? / May You Help Me On How To Free Up More Space On My Backup Disk Which Is Now Full / Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by ChynoBEATS: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
It's an HDD adapter 4my Samsung x20 laptop.......... N without this lil thing my laptop is Completely useless...... :-/

Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by Harmilly: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
It's an HDD adapter 4my Samsung x20 laptop.......... N without this lil thing my laptop is Completely useless...... :-/
go and get a better system
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by mikron(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
try aliexpress, u ll get it
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by roselynbas(f): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
visit some major markets for computers ( computer village, trade fair complex, Alaba international or any other one you know), you could find it among spare parts from systems we call scraps. These are used to replace functioning systems that needs a replacement for any of the damaged or non-functioning parts.
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by ChynoBEATS: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikron:
try aliexpress, u ll get it
....... Hmm .... Well I did see it there....buh I only need 3 pieces of this stuff..... The problem is not hw to buy it......buh HW TO. BRING IT DOWN HERE.........
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by mikron(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
....... Hmm .... Well I did see it there....buh I only need 3 pieces of this stuff..... The problem is not hw to buy it......buh HW TO. BRING IT DOWN HERE.........
anything u buy will be shipped down, do not be afraid, u might want to try their free shipping products
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by ChynoBEATS: 4:11am On Nov 30, 2014
mikron:
anything u buy will be shipped down, do not be afraid, u might want to try their free shipping products
anytin I buy...... Even if it weighs less than 0.09kg??.....
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by mikron(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
yap, there are free shipping for stuffs like that. only it might take u up to a month to get to u
Re: Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... by mikron(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
wish u luck

(1) (Reply)

Thinkpad X240 Intel Core I5 4gb Ram 128gb Ssd Keyboard Light, Fingerprint 4 ~55k / Shareit: An Android App That Have Lot Of Uses, It Can Even Share Files To Iphone / If You Use Windows Tab,please Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.