Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features (4696 Views)

Huawei Y3 Full Phone Specifications, Features And Price / Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Samafroxy22(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2014
The Innjoo Note E is the 2nd Phablet in the InnJoo’s Note series and
also a successor to the Innjoo Note.
This new Phablet can be seen as an upgrade of the former InnJoo Note because it comes with some exciting features including an ultra-large
5.5″ QHD screen which featuring 960*540 In-Plane Switching Technology (IPS) for better picture quality, 8.7mm for the thickness, Note E’s elegant design makes you fall in love with it at first sight. It
possesses a strong and durable 2500mAh battery. Innjoo Note E also sports 8megapixels back camera with 2megapixels front camera and runs on Google Android 4.4 (KitKat). You can do more with this highly stylized touch enabled smartphone that comes fitted with a
large 5″ IPS display with full lamination.
The InnJoo Note E gives supports to WCDMA 2100. You can easily make call through 3G network which is faster and more convenient.
Its Dual SIM cards and fast speed make you connect your family, friends and dear at anytime and anywhere.
It runs on the Google Android 4.4.2 with a 1.3GHz MTK Quad-Core processor, 1GB of ram and 8G for massive storage to keep your favorite photos and videos. Also support 32G external storage, which is Unique Sony camera, shot for the vibrant Shoot with unique Sony
camera. With front camera 2 MP, rear camera 8 MP, Note E helps you get colorful and lifelike images with the latest-generation auto-focus technology, ensuring you never miss a detail again.

READ ITS FULL SPECS @ www.techrado.com/innjoo-note-e-full-specifications-features/
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Wack specs undecided
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by dharay99: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Nd sum1 is actually gonna buy ds bullcrap. angry sad sad
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Nelsman(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Samafroxy22:
The Innjoo Note E is the 2nd Phablet in the InnJoo’s Note series and
also a successor to the Innjoo Note.
This new Phablet can be seen as an upgrade of the former InnJoo Note because it comes with some exciting features including an ultra-large
5.5″ QHD screen which featuring 960*540 In-Plane Switching Technology (IPS) for better picture quality, 8.7mm for the thickness, Note E’s elegant design makes you fall in love with it at first sight. It
possesses a strong and durable 2500mAh battery. Innjoo Note E also sports 8megapixels back camera with 2megapixels front camera and runs on Google Android 4.4 (KitKat). You can do more with this highly stylized touch enabled smartphone that comes fitted with a
large 5″ IPS display with full lamination.
The InnJoo Note E gives supports to WCDMA 2100. You can easily make call through 3G network which is faster and more convenient.
Its Dual SIM cards and fast speed make you connect your family, friends and dear at anytime and anywhere.
It runs on the Google Android 4.4.2 with a 1.3GHz MTK Quad-Core processor, 1GB of ram and 8G for massive storage to keep your favorite photos and videos. Also support 32G external storage, which is Unique Sony camera, shot for the vibrant Shoot with unique Sony
camera. With front camera 2 MP, rear camera 8 MP, Note E helps you get colorful and lifelike images with the latest-generation auto-focus technology, ensuring you never miss a detail again.

READ ITS FULL SPECS @ www.techrado.com/innjoo-note-e-full-specifications-features/
Wack specs, in what way can this be an upgrade of Innjoo Note
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by beinstein(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
am i seeing 2500mAh battery capacity or my eyes are playing tricks on me?
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Kamaye(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
It's actually a downgrade to the innjoo note, @OP
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by moneymaker24(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
2500 mAh battery, 8MP rare camera and 2MP front camera? Biko how is this an upgrade to 3000 mAh battery, 13MP rare camera and 5MP front camera on innjoo note??
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by IamAbeGroups(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello Guys,
One of the most expected beast of InnJoo.
Note E will be Available soon to Book for your own now.
SMS Your Name, Delivery Address, Phone Number and Items Needed to 08112500111

Price List:
Note E is N19,999
Magic Earpiece is N1,899
E1 10000mAh Power Bank is N2,800
E2 5000mAh Power Bank is N1,799
Thanks....
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by MrsShodimu: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
nice
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by chidooh1: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
it seems the battery is wack, quite discouraging
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Micahjnr: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2015
I am Consultant Micah,

I will be glad to serve you concerning all products in Nigeria that is exclusive to Jumia Nigeria.

If you patronize me, I will help you order for your products which will be delivered to your door step and also give you awesome discount that you wont get any where else.

You can go through a sales consultant like me to help you fast-track the delivery of your goods on Jumia, you can call me on 08132264073. You will get ur goods delivered free and you will also get a 500 discount.

There is nothing like prepayment before receiving your order, you pay cash when you receive your item at home or office as long as your area is a Cash on Delivery Area.

Happy shopping people!!!

For all questions you can call or add me on BBM.
Phone Number: 08132264073
BBM PIN: 7C2E1DCC

Micah Eradiri. ({})
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by IamAbeGroups(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Morning Pals,
I want us to have a true reviews about the Note E
has anyone in this thread had the feel, performance
and aesthetic of Note E?
Specs at a Glance:
Screen Size: 5.5 Inches
Processor: 1.3 Ghz, Quad Core
RAM: 1 GB
Internal Memory: 8 GB
Operating System: Android
Camera: Rear- 8MP; Front- 2MP
Colour: Black & White
Remember Innjoo Note E has 5.5" HD IPS
screen and a special Sony camera
for a wonderful visual experience.

Official Price N19,995

PAY ON DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY IN LAGOS
To Order on JUMIA!
Text Your Name,
Full Delivery Address, Phone Number and
Product(s) Needed to 08112500111
or
You Can Call 08069278428 or Whatsapp to
Place your orders now on JUMIA.
Note: N500 Instant Discount has been on pause
because of ongoing clearance sales, thanks for your understanding and patronage so far...

1 Share

Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Contact ekundayo to order yours NOW at a discount of 500.

26D9A48F
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by timbros(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol.... Marketers don pass consumers sef grin
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Samafroxy22(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
abi now
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Sylverkenz(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
If One Person buy,all go follow
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by Micahjnr: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2015
I am Consultant Micah,

I will be glad to serve you concerning all products in Nigeria that is exclusive to Jumia Nigeria.

If you patronize me, I will help you order for your products which will be delivered to your door step and also give you awesome discount that you wont get any where else.

You can go through a sales consultant like me to help you fast-track the delivery of your goods on Jumia, you can call me on 08132264073. You will get ur goods delivered free and you will also get a 500 discount.

There is nothing like prepayment before receiving your order, you pay cash when you receive your item at home or office as long as your area is a Cash on Delivery Area.

Happy shopping people!!!

For all questions you can call or add me on BBM.
Phone Number: 08132264073
BBM PIN: 7C2E1DCC
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by bobkeke: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Get 3g modem that works with blackberry subscription @N3500 Email keghen72@gmail.com to get yours. Note: its pay on delivery within Lagos
Re: Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features by bobkeke: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Samafroxy22:
abi now

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Night Plan Data FRAUD / Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow / I Stopped Using Google Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.