Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates (6048 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

I salute ur mediocrity
Everything na GEJ
Reason y ur villagers are dealing with u-Gej
How does this relates to GEJ
Abi GEJ encourage him to bribe
yes even when it is obvious your brain is stolen-GEJ...grin
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by idumuose(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:
When Atiku gave some delegates N18m to cast their votes for him in the forthcoming APC National Convention, these guys didn't run helter skelter to say he bribed delegates, but they're all barking because Buhari decided to support the APC [Imo Branch] with just a million naira. Keep barking!

Who's afraid of Buhari?
Haba oga don,Atiku is a known 'bad' boy but Buhari has been presented to the public as someone who is incorruptible.

Atiku is a known billionaire but Buhari has been presented to Nigerians as someone with an austere disposition and broke.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari is a fraud if indeed he bribed.

apc will see how this will tarnish their little image

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari is politically naive and APC is a political fraud -Sule Lamido tongue

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:

You must think we all attended the same school of buffoonery. Shior!

Shattaap and read between lines angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakacome:
yes even when it is obvious your brain is stolen-GEJ...grin
Just when u thought u have seen d highest level of stupidity.. Someone will just prove u wrong
Continue to wallow in stupidity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by 0menka: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
grin
[size=14pt]
Incorruptible General
[/size]
cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by MrAboki: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chidiokereke:
Despite his seemingly austere disposition, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, donated N1 million to the delegates of the party from Imo State to vote him during its December 10 national convention.
Mr. Buhari, a former head of state, met with the delegates at the Regent Hotels, Owerri, during which he lobbied them to vote for him.
He also visited the Imo State House of Assembly to lobby the APC members of the legislature who are statutory delegates to the convention.
The presidential hopeful was accompanied by the Director General of his Campaign Organisation, Audu Ogbeh; a former President of Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Rotimi Akeredolu; and a former member of the House of Representatives, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

Hehehe! So the most incorrupt Nigerian gave bribes to delegates in Imo state yesterday. Wow. I'm so shocked.
Read the full story here:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171951-buhari-lobbies-imo-apc-delegates-n1-million.html

Only 1 miilion?!

See how cheap Imo State people are?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by 0menka: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari is perpetually unelectable----Elrufai

grin

Gej till i get 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Just when u thought u have seen d highest level of stupidity.. Someone will just prove u wrong
Continue to wallow in stupidity
yes the way your stupidity is bigger than your low IQ...grin
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by emmasege: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
He's just finished Democracy 101 if he truly offered the "bribe" & he must be prepared to do worse/more corrupt things in days to come if he truly wants to be president. Politicians all over d world lobby and when necessary with inducements. They're also known not to be too rigid in their belief. I think his corrupt cronies like el rufai & tinubu are already doing the work of soul conversion on d General. I hope it's not belated though.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Desola(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:

Shattaap and read between lines angry

Which yeye line? The one you drew with your aba made pencil?

mtchew!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by nuclearboy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mischief - you said he "donated"! Then you said a donation is a bribe!

Bribes are solicited (and given) or offered (and accepted) as inducement for favors which would otherwise not be given!

In other news, I was stopped and my vehicle searched by police years back! The man was so friendly, smiling and actually explained they had an alert some robbers were in the area. After the search and check of documents, the man ACTUALLY apologized, thanked me and wished me a good evening, still smiling! I was so impressed I offered him 2,000! Which he smiled and refused. Would you have called that a bribe?
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
bribing is not corruption

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by viczing(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
grin
[size=14pt]
Incorruptible General
[/size]
cheesy

Hahahahha....i thought his holy...his incorrutible...he hates corruption....mehn I fear for people that believe in this man....you people will know wassup when gej scatter him blue n black...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by viczing(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:
When Atiku gave some delegates N18m to cast their votes for him in the forthcoming APC National Convention, these guys didn't run helter skelter to say he bribed delegates, but they're all barking because Buhari decided to support the APC [Imo Branch] with just a million naira. Keep barking!

Who's afraid of Buhari?

Certainly no one is afraid of a loser

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by viczing(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakacome:
if he truly paid one million naira to the delegates then those delegate must be extremely poor because how many of them will share the 1million naira??this story is not complete.....lord please deliver us from the bad leaders in this country who are not fighting for the masses but only fighting for their pocket...

so na wa for this buhari ooo grin you mean the same way the clueless goodluck Jonathan bribed TAN and went ahead to deceive nigerians by trying to make it look as if TAN were the one begging him to contest,who is fooling who?just watch and see how the pdp members on nairaland will quote me and start ranting like a dog that has gone mad...grin proof me right by quoting me...am waiting

If you need mention say it out well not indirectly
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Curlieweed: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrAboki:

Only 1 miilion?!

See how cheap Imo State people are?

You can only know our price when you have bought us. the ! million is for "support".

I still need the number of Bin Buhari's bank manager. I need a loan to acquire another mistress.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Desola(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abeg use your head! Which northern or South Western aspirant will waste his/her time bribing a people who have sold its soul to Jonathan? That will be sheer waste of funds!

Of course we know the length SaTANS will go to discredit the only threat to their looting gambier. PDP will dig lower than the sewers to concot lies after all they do not want the gravy boat snatched from them.

emmasege:
He's just finished Democracy 101 if he truly offered the "bribe" & he must be prepared to do worse/more corrupt things in days to come if he truly wants to be president. Politicians all over d world lobby and when necessary with inducements. They're also known not to be too rigid in their belief. I think his corrupt cronies like el rufai & tinubu are already doing the work of soul conversion on d General. I hope it's not belated though.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by donphilopus: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
viczing:

Certainly no one is afraid of a loser

We'll surely know who the real loser is come February next year!
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by viczing(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:

We'll surely know who the real loser is come February next year!

We already know even before february
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by fyneboi79(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chidiokereke:
Despite his seemingly austere disposition, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, donated N1 million to the delegates of the party from Imo State to vote him during its December 10 national convention.
Mr. Buhari, a former head of state, met with the delegates at the Regent Hotels, Owerri, during which he lobbied them to vote for him.
He also visited the Imo State House of Assembly to lobby the APC members of the legislature who are statutory delegates to the convention.
The presidential hopeful was accompanied by the Director General of his Campaign Organisation, Audu Ogbeh; a former President of Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Rotimi Akeredolu; and a former member of the House of Representatives, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

Hehehe! So the most incorrupt Nigerian gave bribes to delegates in Imo state yesterday. Wow. I'm so shocked.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171951-buhari-lobbies-imo-apc-delegates-n1-million.html
How unintelligent ‎u sound in a desperate attempt to get attention.
You just mentioned "That he Donated" now ‎u say its bribe undecided Itibolibo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by PointB: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Since Buhari is a saint and cannot pay bribe, shall we call the cash "Mobilisation and appearance fees" for delegates! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Its called Stomach maintenance allowance

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by chacoonder(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chidiokereke:

..I don't believe this...where is your evidence.?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by taharqa: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
laugh dey catchi mee....samone join me laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by taharqa: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
nuclearboy:
Mischief - you said he "donated"! Then you said a donation is a bribe!

Bribes are solicited (and given) or offered (and accepted) as inducement for favors which would otherwise not be given!

In other news, I was stopped and my vehicle searched by police years back! The man was so friendly, smiling and actually explained they had an alert some robbers were in the area. After the search and check of documents, the man ACTUALLY apologized, thanked me and wished me a good evening, still smiling! I was so impressed I offered him 2,000! Which he smiled and refused. Would you have called that a bribe?
lol cheesy....d way u people in APC deceive urselves so effortlessly is actuali commendable, I swear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by funkybully(f): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari d Messiah of apc in bribe scandal.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by nnachukz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Granted we desperately need a change. Certainly anything worth doing is worth doing well. Only the right change is needed, until that right person shows up I'm sticking to the devil I know who is surely better the angel I don't know. What we have now are not better than the one on seat. Until a better option comes, Jonathan still have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
The link says "lobbies", not bribes. You can't deceive us. We're not sugonmu like you.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by kheart(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
@op u re very silly, what s d breaking news here? Is d the bribe or buhari? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by zappyj(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
[/b]WHERE ARE HIS HANDS[b]? By Sharon Faliya Cham "President Jonathan has no hands in Rivers State crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Edo State crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Ekiti State crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in National Assembly crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Nigeria Governors Forum crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Stella Oduah cash - for - cars scandal" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the missing 20 billion dollars" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the stolen 2.6 trillion naira subsidy funds in 2011" - News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the security crisis in northern Nigeria" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the PDP crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the pension funds scandal" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands....." - News WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? WE NEED SOMEBODY WITH HANDS TO WORK AND SECURE NIGERIA! VOTE WISELY IN 2015! VOTE FOR SOMEONE WITH HANDS AND BRAINS!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship / FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August / Meet Francesco, The Only Human With Three Legs And Two Male Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.