Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Web Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web Developer (580 Views)

Get Trained On How To Become A Web Developer/programmer / A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! / Vacancy For Web Developer/ Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer by web2brand: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Description: Web Developer

Web Developer Job Purpose: The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:

Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.

Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, PHP,CSS, JavaScript, JQuery
Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with CSS and open source CMS such as Joomla,wordpress and E-commerce is needed to be successful in this position.

Skills/Qualifications: JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Multimedia Content Development

send CV to info@460degree.com

Salary: N50,000

send CV to info@460degree.com
Re: Web Developer by nollyj: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is the best job advert I have seen in this section. Everything is well detailed.
Re: Web Developer by talk2hb1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
N50,000Naira of Nigerian Money cry cry cry
Is it a part time job?
Re: Web Developer by Chimanet(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2014
talk2hb1:
N50,000Naira of Nigerian Money cry cry cry
Is it a part time job?
I taya o, dats naija for you. Always want to exploit your job seekers. What kind of work would your expect from a 50k developer?. Am Still.surprised howthese guys post jobs for 50k. So the unemployment has goten to these extent? Is so sad dat an employer doesn't want to see his employee grow. I think a law should be pass by the senate against these kind of act. Its simply unfair

(1) (Reply)

I Forgot The Password To My Computer / I Need An Android App For My Blog Just Like Linda's / In Need Of Hotel Management App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.