Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children (942 Views)

Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus / Linda Ikeji Lied Just For Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by fikistick: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2014
The afro singer (femi kuti) has opened up on the recent post claiming that the two kids below were not his biological children. He angrily warned Linda Ikeji to removed the post alongside with his children's pictures. According to him, he said (I am so shocked that linda could cook up some lies about the paternity of my biological children). though the resemblance among femi and those kids are so obvious. Continue below to see more proves that revealed that those children are the real Kuti's

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/11/linda-ikeji-lied-about-paternity-of-my.html

Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by fikistick: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Linda, you better don't get your hands burnt
Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by gede7744(f): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2014
how come. d story made fp without verification?

so u are telling us d children were his now abi?

ok am still waiting for more
Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by fikistick: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by fikistick: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2014
gede7744:
how come. d story made fp without verification?

so u are telling us d children were his now abi?

ok am still waiting for more

well, Femi proved it that those children are his, and a very close look at the picture of those kids revealed a huge resemblance between femi and themselves
Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by Ebubeslym(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2014
ahhhhhhhhhh

lindaaaaaaa

diariz god oooo

yeye dey smell
Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by fikistick: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Ebubeslym:
ahhhhhhhhhh

lindaaaaaaa

diariz god oooo

yeye dey smell

if she's being trying it with others and getting away with it (scort free), Femi's case would be an exemption
Re: Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children by omisakint: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Meet The African King Who Governs His Kingdom Via Skype & Phone Call From German / TWEET WAR: Funmi Iyanda And Freeze Come After Charles Novia Over Seyi Shay’s See / Who Is Your Celebrity Person Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.