Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

True Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Story (547 Views)

True Story : Musician - Kiss Daniel Is More Broke Than A Taxi Driver In Lagos / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story by cokacoola(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2014
i met this girl about a month ago, i became friends, she told me that her dad is an oil mogul and that her mum is a medical in london, that she is a graduate of north london unversity and just came to see her dad here in nigeria( chai i happpy say i don hammer) l decided to be spending on her like shopping , yextaday i too her to an eatry after ordering for food, i got up and went and to peace, as i was peasing i sighted the girl in glass window she brought out a small flask from her big hand bag and put half of the food inside came out nd form lik coole nothing happen..... whats thé meaning of this please cry kiss
Re: True Story by Sheenor: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Super Saturday Story. (SSS) grin
Re: True Story by Beesluv: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Maybe she knows you can't afford to buy her takeaway to her friends, so she used plan B
Re: True Story by obi4eze(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Andy how far? I thought you had stopped trolling?
Re: True Story by obi4eze(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Andy how far? I thought you had stopped trolling.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Actor James Omokwe Trashes ‘garbage Music’ In Nigeria / Regular Intake Of Noni Juice Makes You Look Younger Than Your Age. / A President Should Propose To Me-waje Gushes In Dolce Gabbana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.