Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1978 Views)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / E-recruit / Did Anybody Get This Test Invite Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tapstylish: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2014
You removed the address nd expect peeps to tell you if its genuine or scam..you are on your own
Re: . by funxho: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Brother, u have to state the full addi if u must get help on here
Re: . by tapstylish: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oooh, I can perceive selfishness... Go and carry yo cross, bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
tapstylish:

That's about the only way I can be sure some other people received similar message.Whoever did should be able to fill up the address details and tell me if it's fake or not based on their past experiences.

Don't you think the scammers may also be Nairalanders and may be quick to come and tell me how real it is using diverse monikers?

What if it's real?
One just has to exercise discretion.
Or maybe you think people will go to the interview venue to try their luck if you paste the address here. Go for it...its as real as you think it is...
Re: . by tapstylish: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: . by tapstylish: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
tapstylish:

This has got nothing to do with selfishness.

If you received a similar message or have received a similar message in time past, please share your experience?

Are they fake or real?

I want to believe a number of Nairalanders also received such message.
Here is a huge community.

It can't be only me!

Those are the people I am expecting

responses from.

At this juncture, you are alone... go to the address they sent to you and stop asking questions... real or scam, then you will know...
Re: . by tapstylish: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dey there... I am working... im not jobless bro. so, na yu I dey pity... d little change wey yu go take enter transport , wey go fit help yo B.I.S or buy Data for yo android, I pray sey yu nor go waste am... if yu hadn't put the date and put d address, someone cud have helped yu out... Yu just dey use strong head ontop small matter... A jobless man keeps a job address from others wit the intent that they wudnt get his job... what will be will be... if it's yo job, yu will get it...
Re: . by choo: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
What position were you invited for ?
Re: . by Danchoco(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
I received dis text from them but I never saw up for the interview. You have been shortlisted for an interview with eRecruit on Thursday 13th November 2014, by 2pm at 91, Alimosho road by Alaguntan bus stop, Iyana Ipaja Lagos. HRM: 08035613455
Re: . by tapstylish: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: . by chyna4luv: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
tapstylish:
Hello,
Dear Applicant,you have been shortlisted for an interview on 1st Dec at ... beside ... sch,Iyana Ipaja, Lagos by 9AM with Ref no ...

Please did anybody get this type of message? I got the message around 12 noon.

Is it authentic?

Thank you for your responses.

Hello, please don't attend that scam interview, it's fake.The E-recruit I know is DRAGNET and dragnet can't tell you to come to iyana ipaja. Also, they don't use to send messages with HRM,bla bla bla But Dragnet as the sender, with website, address & contact no.

Also, I would advise you to stop being selfish whenever you're being asked for a favour of any kind in this forum because it might cause you pain you may never forget in a hurry. I know how many people I have rendered help here by even sending a customised test invite to gatecrash one test or the other. supposing, Danchoco hadn't pasted the invite, we can tell you if it's fake or not.

#LetBrotherlyLoveContinue
Re: . by tapstylish: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruiting In Lagos & Port Harcourt / Sabmiller Latest Job Recruitment (6 Vacant Positions) / Online Applications / Cv Submission In These Reputable Oil & Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.