Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Interview @ Shapeyou. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview @ Shapeyou. (1709 Views)

Beware Of Shapeyou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview @ Shapeyou. by tuzeriouz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello,
Thanks for sending in your application to the www.shapeyou.com.ng division of the True Rebel Company. We take your application very seriously.
The www.shapeyou.com.ng division of our company specializes in the nationwide retail and delivery of fashionable slimming and body augmenting wears for women who want to achieve a particular figure and appearance. We believe we are in the business of creating confident women.

We would like to invite you to an interview session at our office for the 8th and 9th and 10th of December. Please acknowledge mail by sending in a date of your preference of the 3 options provided.

Office Address: No 13 Munirat Aleje Street, Opposite Ikorodu Clinic. Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Time: 10am

Thank you.

TRFC (Shapeyou Division)

Management.

NB: We would prefer if applicants stay close to or around Ikorodu for reasons of easier transportation to place of work if employed. However this preference should not deter those who do not mind the distance.

Acknowledge this mail by sending in an interview date of the 3 options provided.

who else got this text? What should one expexct? does it what travelling from port harcourt to lagos? please advice n comment
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by tuzeriouz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
its obvious dat no one has ever attended interview at TRFC (shapeyou).if dia is any useful info aspa dis IV,pls do nt hesitate to share.regards.
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by blessedjohny4u: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Considering your distance I do not know, but for the coy I ll say give it a try, it is worth it.
Its a coy on the ascendancy and so long as you will be there to make a positive impact you are good to go.
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by tuzeriouz(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2014
blessedjohny4u:
Considering your distance I do not know, but for the coy I ll say give it a try, it is worth it.
Its a coy on the ascendancy and so long as you will be there to make a positive impact you are good to go.

tanks
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Before you go, search Nairaland Job Section for True Rebel Fashion Company, read through all comments, then finally decide if you want to work for the company.
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by blessedjohny4u: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
tired wify do not assume based on all what was said on nairaland.
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by tuzeriouz(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2014
blessed if av a alternate experience, kindly share

blessedjohny4u:
tired wify do not assume based on all what was said on nairaland.
Re: Interview @ Shapeyou. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi ppl. I too received d same email on d 29th of January.

(1) (Reply)

Phillips Consult / Current Jobs In Multinationals And Indigenous Companies - Nigeria / I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.