Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,609 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Cemetry - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cemetry (568 Views)

My Encounter At The Cemetry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cemetry by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Akpos was coming from club drunk around 10pm and decided to pass the cemetery,when he got there,hr was shocked to see people buying and selling there.He ran to the nearest House and knocked, a guy opened the door and he asked for water, after drinking, the guy asked what he was doing out at that time
Akpos....I was coming from club and I decided to pass the cemetery when I saw people buying and selling there.
Guy....what!don't you know nobody in this town pass the cemetery at night even when I was alive I did not pass the cemetery at night.

Night guys

(1) (Reply)

What Question Would You Ask? / Why Are You Drinking Tea With The Help Of The Straw? / Hilarious:- 8 Types Of People You’ll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.