Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

Fallocure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fallocure (14178 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallocure by Op80: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
please nairalanders, does anyone know the efficacy of fallocure natural medicine for unblocking blocked fallopian tubes. A sister needs help. She is dying slowly.
Re: Fallocure by kemmy30: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Yes, fallocure works and I got pregnant. I purchase fallocure blocked fallopian tube kit last year Oct 2013, because i have bilateral tubes blockage and I just gave birth to my twins boys 7 weeks ago. I cant believe am a mother of two boys after 11 years of infertility. I encourage the sister or any woman having fallopian tube issue to try it, it's very effective.
Re: Fallocure by Op80: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
my sis, did you just use one kit or more? What was the experience like? I am just scared it may be scam
Re: Fallocure by kemmy30: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hi Op80

as excited to share my experience on fallocure kit with other women, probably it might help your sister or someone else too.

Frankly, I was initially scared as well but I tried it out of frustration, my life was at a stage where I just cant explain it here but am surprised, it turnout to work for me and I can swear by it. I only use one fallocure kit, which was for bilateral blocked tubes.

Actually, I started using it early October and in January, I suddenly notice constant headache and went to a pharmacy to complain, she check my bp and said its okay but she told me she suspected pregnancy, I doubted it becos I neva knew early pregnancy could also cause constant headache but reluctantly I still pick up pregnancy test kit and it confirm positive.

That came as a shock and it's the best thing that ever happen to me, can't believe I will experience pregnancy too, I bet fallocure works. Yes I remember I also bought ovulation herbs called fertilewomen but I didn't finish the bottle before I conceive. It's a miracle.

I took the oral herbs thrice daily and I did the tampon every night and massage before going to bed, the massage is quite calming and it makes me sleep like a baby.

I hope all other women having fallopian tube issue can benefit from my experience.

Motherhood is great, except for having to adjust and coping with sleepless nights and having issues to keep up with breast milk demand for my boys.

3 Likes

Re: Fallocure by adabeauty: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Some Effective Ways to Treat Blocked Fallopian Tubes Naturally

A lot of females face the problem of blocked fallopian tubes. Fallopian tube obstruction is a condition in which the tubes are not able to let the sperm from the male and the ovum from the female converge and thus make fertilization difficult and in most cases, impossible. This problem leads to infertility in females and is an issue that must be treated effectively. The most common reason for fallopian tube obstruction is an infection like the pelvic inflammatory disease or PID or infections that are caused after childbirth.

There are several natural remedies which can treat the issue successfully

One of the most effective herbal remedy for clearing the blockage of fallopian tubes is using herbal tampons. These kinds of tampons are basically unscented tampons which have been soaked in certain herbs. These tampons can be worn at night time and help a woman to break the blockage. These herbs enter deep into the woman’s body and heal the tubes.

Used along with an herbal tampon is an herbal douche which helps to wash out particles that are left behind after the tampon is used.
Another effective natural way to treat blocked fallopian tubes is by using herbal capsules. These capsules can be taken orally and help to clear the blockage which may be causing infertility.

In some cases, deep tissue massage too can be used as a natural treatment for clearing the blockage of fallopian tubes. In this method, the blockages that are deep inside the body are found and are dissolved. According to certain studies, deep tissue massage has a 61% success ratio for unblocking the fallopian tubes.

Using antiseptic oils on the area of the abdomen can resolve the swelling and this might lead to treating any infection that may be causing blockage of the fallopian tubes.

Another natural way to treat fallopian tube blockage is by supplementing your diet with magnesium and zinc. This can help to improve the immune system and thus helps in the reduction of swelling and treatment of the infection of the fallopian tubes.

Another natural treatment is using castor oil therapy. This oil comes in the form of cloths that are soaked. This pack of cloth can be used on the abdomen of a woman and further heat has to be applied to result in good circulation and hence healing of the blockage of the fallopian tubes.
A physical therapy cycle treatment can also be used to treat this problem.

Thus the above given natural ways can help you to treat the blocked fallopian tubes, I found this and I think might help as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallocure by jessydike: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
the first time i came across fallocure tubal kit was in community doctor's magazine, i just laughed at it and said that is a waste of money but something prompt me to just take a chance and i bought it. well, thank god i did becos the first thing i notice while using it was my constant vaginal discharge which was there for years cleared. i have taken several heavy dose of antibiotic which was worthless, as i became immune to antibiotic and just didnt work for me anymore.

after using fallocure, I repeated the HSG and it shows my both tubes are patent and wide open, the doctor even said the scar tissue in my uterus are also gone, it's unbelivable surprising us. It's feel good to be able to try naturally after several ivf failed attempt.
Re: Fallocure by Op80: 6:56am On Jan 23, 2015
pls Kemmy, hw did you acquire the kit. Does it also take care of infections?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallocure by pattibi: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Op80:
pls Kemmy, hw did you acquire the kit. Does it also take care of infections?

I got fallocure few weeks ago by calling the telephone I found on their website and they deliver it second day by ups courier. Here is their contact details

DOLLYHAMS HEALTH
97 Allen Avenue, Ikeja (Opposite Eco Bank)
Alade Bus-Stop, Lagos State - Nigeria
Tel: 08033644450, 08023228890
Email: info@dollyhamshealth.com

it's really helping my infection but when I called the customer service they said, it also help infection but if it's long standing infection or recurrence staph, you will have to buy staph remedy to use together. I and my husband av been suffering from staphylococcus infection for the past 10 years and nothing seems to work, so we both buy staphcure and my breakout are clearing out.

Will keep you updated.

1 Like

Re: Fallocure by Suzanwithu: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
@ Kammy pls how much did you buy the fallocure
Re: Fallocure by owuredy: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
I think fallocure kit is a good stuff

1 Like

Re: Fallocure by Hashiva: 6:07am On May 06, 2015
Op80:
please nairalanders, does anyone know the efficacy of fallocure natural medicine for unblocking blocked fallopian tubes. A sister needs help. She is dying slowly.

grin grin It looks on every thread here that everyone is marketing some products. Only some serious peoples are adding quality comments. Nairaland Admin or Mods, need to set some quality Guidelines for forums here.

What My personal experience say Only Herbal products or any herbal treatment can cure this thing better. You don't have any need to ask for suggestion in forums, because everyone's body is different. Even Herbal products are no dangerous to life, but still you will lose some money on trying everything. That can make things more worse for you. Yoga and Massage therapies are also helpful in tuning up.

I recommend to go to your Gynecologist, Test and identify the proper problem. Based on your problem ask your Gynecologist to recommend any herbal product and useful Yoga and Exercise Workout.

Wish you a Speedy Recovery.
Re: Fallocure by Hashiva: 6:10am On May 06, 2015
adabeauty:

A lot of females face the problem of blocked fallopian tubes. Fallopian tube obstruction is a condition in which the tubes are not able to let the sperm from the male and the ovum from the female converge and thus make fertilization difficult and in most cases, impossible. This problem leads to infertility in females and is an issue that must be treated effectively. The most common reason for fallopian tube obstruction is an infection like the pelvic inflammatory disease or PID or infections that are caused after childbirth.

One of the most effective herbal remedy for clearing the blockage of fallopian tubes is using herbal tampons. These kinds of tampons are basically unscented tampons which have been soaked in certain herbs. These tampons can be worn at night time and help a woman to break the blockage. These herbs enter deep into the woman’s body and heal the tubes.

Used along with an herbal tampon is an herbal douche which helps to wash out particles that are left behind after the tampon is used.
Another effective natural way to treat blocked fallopian tubes is by using herbal capsules. These capsules can be taken orally and help to clear the blockage which may be causing infertility.

In some cases, deep tissue massage too can be used as a natural treatment for clearing the blockage of fallopian tubes. In this method, the blockages that are deep inside the body are found and are dissolved. According to certain studies, deep tissue massage has a 61% success ratio for unblocking the fallopian tubes.

Using antiseptic oils on the area of the abdomen can resolve the swelling and this might lead to treating any infection that may be causing blockage of the fallopian tubes.

Another natural way to treat fallopian tube blockage is by supplementing your diet with magnesium and zinc. This can help to improve the immune system and thus helps in the reduction of swelling and treatment of the infection of the fallopian tubes.

Another natural treatment is using castor oil therapy. This oil comes in the form of cloths that are soaked. This pack of cloth can be used on the abdomen of a woman and further heat has to be applied to result in good circulation and hence healing of the blockage of the fallopian tubes.

Thus the above given natural ways can help you to treat the blocked fallopian tubes, I found this and I think might help as well.

Yes, Adabeauty you had bring a genuine post here. Everything you written is Good and authentic. I liked your response on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Fallocure by Julieharris559: 7:26am On May 06, 2015
kemmy30:
Hi Op80

as excited to share my experience on fallocure kit with other women, probably it might help your sister or someone else too.

Frankly, I was initially scared as well but I tried it out of frustration, my life was at a stage where I just cant explain it here but am surprised, it turnout to work for me and I can swear by it. I only use one fallocure kit, which was for bilateral blocked tubes.

Actually, I started using it early October and in January, I suddenly notice constant headache and went to a pharmacy to complain, she check my bp and said its okay but she told me she suspected pregnancy, I doubted it becos I neva knew early pregnancy could also cause constant headache but reluctantly I still pick up pregnancy test kit and it confirm positive.

That came as a shock and it's the best thing that ever happen to me, can't believe I will experience pregnancy too, I bet fallocure works. Yes I remember I also bought ovulation herbs called fertilewomen but I didn't finish the bottle before I conceive. It's a miracle.

I took the oral herbs thrice daily and I did the tampon every night and massage before going to bed, the massage is quite calming and it makes me sleep like a baby.

I hope all other women having fallopian tube issue can benefit from my experience.

Motherhood is great, except for having to adjust and coping with sleepless nights and having issues to keep up with breast milk demand for my boys.

Congo kemmy. I like to know the response of Op80, How his/her sister is now and with what they received benefits.
Re: Fallocure by Julieharris559: 7:28am On May 06, 2015
adabeauty:

What physical therapy you think are best ?
Re: Fallocure by rolando89: 10:29am On May 06, 2015
adabeauty:

Deep tissue massage with oil by a local old lady here and a Herbal supplement helped my wife to reduce swelling and It looks infection is cured now. The lady provide both thing, A brownish powder of herbs and massage as well.... She still have asked for two more week massage. The big thing is that, It is free of cost. You can pay her as much you wish. she is happy in anything she get for her help.

1 Like

Re: Fallocure by rolando89: 10:32am On May 06, 2015
jessydike:
the first time i came across fallocure tubal kit was in community doctor's magazine, i just laughed at it and said that is a waste of money but something prompt me to just take a chance and i bought it. well, thank god i did becos the first thing i notice while using it was my constant vaginal discharge which was there for years cleared. i have taken several heavy dose of antibiotic which was worthless, as i became immune to antibiotic and just didnt work for me anymore.

after using fallocure, I repeated the HSG and it shows my both tubes are patent and wide open, the doctor even said the scar tissue in my uterus are also gone, it's unbelivable surprising us. It's feel good to be able to try naturally after several ivf failed attempt.

What this fallocure tubal kit contains ? Can you explain bit more.....
Re: Fallocure by Julieharris559: 10:55am On May 06, 2015
rolando89:

Deep tissue massage with oil by a local old lady here and a Herbal supplement helped my wife to reduce swelling and It looks infection is cured now. The lady provide both thing, A brownish powder of herbs and massage as well.... She still have asked for two more week massage. The big thing is that, It is free of cost. You can pay her as much you wish. she is happy in anything she get for her help.

Yes, I have heard about the thing too.

Here I found some more information about it.

This Video is explaining about it :- www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDM1D-UBnU

This article and a 4 minute video is also explaining about this :- http://abc7.com/health/massage-method-can-help-women-overcome-fertility-issues/656761/

This discussion :- https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081129213916AANr3Vw

I think Massage can help too, but it depends on the condition. Anyone can inquire things before they use. Is the best way.

1 Like

Re: Fallocure by rolando89: 10:58am On May 06, 2015
Julieharris559:

This article and a 4 minute video is also explaining about this :- http://abc7.com/health/massage-method-can-help-women-overcome-fertility-issues/656761/

This discussion :- https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081129213916AANr3Vw

I think Massage can help too, but it depends on the condition. Anyone can inquire things before they use. Is the best way.

This is a very Good Information Julieharris559. Much appreciated reply.
Re: Fallocure by rolando89: 4:16am On May 09, 2015
IF Any One here have used Pregnancy Miracle ?

What it is all about. I am confused to see there website. There just looks one Video and lots of testimonials that it work good? If Anyone Out here have experience of using it ? What information these pregnancy Miracle PDFs contains ?

The real reason behind your fallopian tubes blockage :-

If I sum up, why fallopian tubes are blocked, I may say that stressful lifestyle (Check Stress May Cause Fibroids and Infertility) and dietary habits causing infection and inflammation in your body. Obviously this condition eventually manifesting in different forms that may include blockage of your fallopian tubes also.

SO I simply Agree With the one Who say,

Improve your Eating habits :- Because Health you eat. Will help your body to cure infection. Obviously, you improve your immunity system and reduce inflammation in your body and thereby unblock your fallopian tubes.

The Herbal Supplement are provided to do this, as well as the herbs provided will tuneup the immunity system. Because they contains minerals, zinc, magnesium and Vitamins.

The message Therapy :- Everyone knows that massage improves blood circulation and oxygenation. This Technic is used in India, China, Korea and Japan from long time and it works Maximum time. There is nothing bad with massage. No side effects or drawbacks like any therapy or trying the drugs to unblock fallopian tubes. So you can use this for clearing your fallopian tubes also.

Energy exercises, Yoga and Workout :- Everyone Knows Yoga, daily Exercises workout is very helpful to keep your body tuned up. So trying exercises and yoga techniques which is used to work for your stomach and lower portion of body. It is helpful to do such workout.

Here I am adding Video which is showing some very useful workout methods, which can help you up tuning your body as well as curing your blocked Fallopian tubes.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/g-jSBBwr8Ko

More you can see on the YouTube channel of Exercises to heal here :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthTok00agSL7rHbCdgVf4Q

Yoga for Childless Couples :- https://www.youtube.com/embed/msH5SbsxOko

This video is designed to help childless couples. Infertility is a problem that is on the rise and needs to be dealt with significance. Yoga techniques help you to redirect your attention to focus on yourself, your movement and your breathing. All of these elements merge to help you mitigate stress, feel more in tune with your body and facilitate to restore and balance out your bodys systems. This is exactly why many infertile couples have found yoga to be helpful for them.

Baba Ramdevs YouTube Channel : - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXbRZCBPRI4CT-4lrOEM5w

Or Search Google for more Videos like this :- https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=yoga+to+get+pregnant&tbm=vid
Re: Fallocure by Hashiva: 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
rolando89:
IF Any One here have used Pregnancy Miracle ?

What it is all about. I am confused to see there website. There just looks one Video and lots of testimonials that it work good? If Anyone Out here have experience of using it ? What information these pregnancy Miracle PDFs contains ?

The real reason behind your fallopian tubes blockage :-

If I sum up, why fallopian tubes are blocked, I may say that stressful lifestyle (Check Stress May Cause Fibroids and Infertility) and dietary habits causing infection and inflammation in your body. Obviously this condition eventually manifesting in different forms that may include blockage of your fallopian tubes also.

SO I simply Agree With the one Who say,

Improve your Eating habits :- Because Health you eat. Will help your body to cure infection. Obviously, you improve your immunity system and reduce inflammation in your body and thereby unblock your fallopian tubes.

The Herbal Supplement are provided to do this, as well as the herbs provided will tuneup the immunity system. Because they contains minerals, zinc, magnesium and Vitamins.

The message Therapy :- Everyone knows that massage improves blood circulation and oxygenation. This Technic is used in India, China, Korea and Japan from long time and it works Maximum time. There is nothing bad with massage. No side effects or drawbacks like any therapy or trying the drugs to unblock fallopian tubes. So you can use this for clearing your fallopian tubes also.

Energy exercises, Yoga and Workout :- Everyone Knows Yoga, daily Exercises workout is very helpful to keep your body tuned up. So trying exercises and yoga techniques which is used to work for your stomach and lower portion of body. It is helpful to do such workout.

Here I am adding Video which is showing some very useful workout methods, which can help you up tuning your body as well as curing your blocked Fallopian tubes.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/g-jSBBwr8Ko

More you can see on the YouTube channel of Exercises to heal here :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthTok00agSL7rHbCdgVf4Q

Yoga for Childless Couples :- https://www.youtube.com/embed/msH5SbsxOko

This video is designed to help childless couples. Infertility is a problem that is on the rise and needs to be dealt with significance. Yoga techniques help you to redirect your attention to focus on yourself, your movement and your breathing. All of these elements merge to help you mitigate stress, feel more in tune with your body and facilitate to restore and balance out your bodys systems. This is exactly why many infertile couples have found yoga to be helpful for them.

Baba Ramdevs YouTube Channel : - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXbRZCBPRI4CT-4lrOEM5w

Or Search Google for more Videos like this :- https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=yoga+to+get+pregnant&tbm=vid

Pregnancy miracle looks like they will provide you pdf explaining what you can follow to get pregnancy. Still any who have used it can tell what it is about.
Re: Fallocure by Hashiva: 2:10pm On May 10, 2015
Julieharris559:

I have heard of such massage therapy? Can you tell bit more about this?
Re: Fallocure by 2owo: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Hello All, Please if anyone has verifiable success story on Dollyhams' Fallocure, please email me on owo2owo2@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Fallocure by Supermama: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
2owo:
Hello All, Please if anyone has verifiable success story on Dollyhams' Fallocure, please email me on owo2owo2@yahoo.com. Thank you.

If you are looking for a verifiable success story on Dollyham fallocure kit, then search no more, becos am real life testimony to fallocure kit, I just couldn’t believe it, fallocure was superpotent, I only use it for just 6 weeks and am preggo.

I don’t know anything about fallocure kit earlier, I stumble on it few months ago and I just hated the company because I feel the product is simply too expensive but after trying lot of things on my own, I got tired. I decided to give fallocure kit a try.

Wow, I didn’t appreciate fallocure, until I purchase it, the products level was above, what I always taught it was, it was a serious professional kind of treatment and above all, it works for me despite my doubt.
Re: Fallocure by markcott: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Please tell me how did you get them, i will wont to try it out .
Re: Fallocure by 2owo: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Supermama:

If you are looking for a verifiable success story on Dollyham fallocure kit, then search no more, becos am real life testimony to fallocure kit, I just couldn’t believe it, fallocure was superpotent, I only use it for just 6 weeks and am preggo.

I don’t know anything about fallocure kit earlier, I stumble on it few months ago and I just hated the company because I feel the product is simply too expensive but after trying lot of things on my own, I got tired. I decided to give fallocure kit a try.

Wow, I didn’t appreciate fallocure, until I purchase it, the products level was above, what I always taught it was, it was a serious professional kind of treatment and above all, it works for me despite my doubt.

@ Supermama, thank you very much. Please when did you confirm pregnancy? I'm still waiting for your email. Thanks once again.
Re: Fallocure by 2owo: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
@supermama, thank you very much. Please when did you confirm pregnancy? I'm still waiting for your email. Thanks once again.
Re: Fallocure by obi50: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Congrate supermmama, hope u r doing well, Ive been trying to get pregnant,gyno told me my fellopian tubes are damaged so i currently looking for help. I pray I got my bfp soon. Wow, getting result within 6 weeks was amazing, thanks for sharing.
Re: Fallocure by skylarr: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2016
SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM ! Scammers everywhere SMH. A good product speaks for itself. You don't have to keep opening multiple monikers to convince people. @OP,Buy this product at your own peril.
Re: Fallocure by markcott: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Iam 32 years old with an amh of 2.3. I was put on long protocol in the 2 &3 Ivf. My stims I felt was longer. I wanted to know if u suggest the long protocol in my case? My doc says that my embryos aren’t growing after 3 day, almost 90% of my eggs got fertilised in all 3 cycles. It’s very y depressing. I feel hopeless n unworthy. My doctor doesn’t have any answer to my questions. I want an honest advise on the best suitable protocol for me sad angry angry
Re: Fallocure by rumkiorta: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
My FSH was recently as high as 19 but my AMh is 6.7 and AFC 6-10. I know most clinics wont even offer IVF with such high FSH but some clinics do. I wonder if this is at all successful or a waste of time/money? I am on my second IVF which might be cancelled due to poor ovarian response i.e only two follicles have grown out of 10. My first IVf was natural/modified but it ended in chemical. This time they decided to stimulate me but it does not look very promising and I am really worried. We do not have any other option as we have male factor. I am considering going back to natural IVF as my cycle is regular and I ovulate every time, everything looks OK but high FSH. Just interested if anyone is in the same boat and what are your options/ protocols etc
Re: Fallocure by Lee2234: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hi!Op80
Thanks for presenting these issue. I'm also feeling very sad for your sister. Wish her problem will be solved immediately.
Actually fallocure is mostly workable medicine for unblocking the fallopian tubes. dollyhams company producing these drug. I know about few guys who took these medicine and received fertility. So if your sister want then she also can take it.
Re: Fallocure by juitsw5: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Prayer for those Seeking to Conceive a Child

Let us pray to our dear Heavenly Mother for all those who wish to be blessed with children in their lives. The Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ and our heavenly mother too. Who can understand us better than our Heavenly Mother.

Mother of Christ, you were graced by God with the privilege of bearing our Divine Savior. You experienced the joys and challenges of being a parent. Your life was blessed with seeing Jesus grow from infancy and childhood, into his adult years of teaching a ministry. With St. Joseph, you created a home for your family to love and share together.

Please intercede before the God of all life, that (here mention names) may conceive a baby and raise healthy children, with whom they can share the Lord’s good gifts.

May their children honor them and You by lives of virtue and caring for others. May their home be holy and their family be blessed with health, happiness and abiding love. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson / Where to buy Original Honey, Sea Salt, Cinnamon powder, Cinnamon stick in Lagos / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Gives An Update On COVID-19 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.