Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Chat With A Ghost! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Chat With A Ghost! (1001 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK / "I Want to Chat With Nigerian Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat With A Ghost! by MzzTega(f): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
This actually happened to someone i knw. A strange number messaged her on whatsapp sending d ID of a white lady,going tru d ID she saw a text under it ‘‘call me'' she wanted to call but afta going tru d ID myself i told her nt to,whch she obeyed.
Two days later,sum1 started sending her messages on facebook,telling her abt her family,her assets,and hw cruel dis world is.(according to her,her name z sophia,the ID also showed she's britain whch she confirmed). she sed ‘‘wen u become to successful you get crushed'' telling her scary n intriguing stories.
One day while chatting wit dz strange lady....sophia sed ‘‘go n check ur cooker it's burning ur tins up as she rushed to d kitchen to her greatest surprise twas true.....d cooker was on. Surprised abt hw sophia knew,she askd her dz question fr d very first tym ‘‘who are you?" n her reply was......‘‘I'm sum1 u nid to help,u really nid to help,I nid justice." den she went offline.
She'z yet to hear frm sophia.
My frnd z stl in shock tho.
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by Mutuwa(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Madam...
And u agree?
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by major466(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
interesting. The mystery woman could be a psychic. In any case, it's best your friend stay away from her to avoid unpleasant surprises. Crazy things are happening these days.
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by datguru: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
About the contact sent to her what's app, I've got similar messages, they sent me a contact with the picture of a white lady that I should call her but I know it's one of these Yahoo boys, so I ignored it
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by major466(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
datguru:
About the contact sent to her what's app, I've got similar messages, they sent me a contact with the picture of a white lady that I should call her but I know it's one of these Yahoo boys, so I ignored it
Me too.
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is serious,let her stay away from her to avoid stories dat touch.
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by ghostofsparta(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzzTega:
Ghost stories are difficult to believe but I believe yours because something quite similar happened to me years ago, however creepy it was, still haven't being able to wrap my mind about the experience.
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by Pr0ton: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
MzzTega:
This actually happened to someone i knw. A strange number messaged her on whatsapp sending d ID of a white lady,going tru d ID she saw a text under it ‘‘call me'' she wanted to call but afta going tru d ID myself i told her nt to,whch she obeyed.
Two days later,sum1 started sending her messages on facebook,telling her abt her family,her assets,and hw cruel dis world is.(according to her,her name z sophia,the ID also showed she's britain whch she confirmed). she sed ‘‘wen u become to successful you get crushed'' telling her scary n intriguing stories.
One day while chatting wit dz strange lady....sophia sed ‘‘go n check ur cooker it's burning ur tins up as she rushed to d kitchen to her greatest surprise twas true.....d cooker was on. Surprised abt hw sophia knew,she askd her dz question fr d very first tym ‘‘who are you?" n her reply was......‘‘I'm sum1 u nid to help,u really nid to help,I nid justice." den she went offline.

Cool trick cool
Re: A Chat With A Ghost! by officials: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
major466:

Me too.

I HV got it up to 2times now! the last one was an international no and a skimpy white lady!

(1) (Reply)

FG Appoints New Chancellors, For Federal Universities / In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? / Which Would You Choose, Beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.