Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year (5424 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / I Need A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end. Last year new eve I celebrated it alone, but this year I can'tcheesy
here are my kind of taste in man;
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by not4sure(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end
hook me up 293E7017 whatsapp 07064989877
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Maamin(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
When end of the year season needs and wants sets in you just cant help it do you? grin

*tip toe out of thread*
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by dre11(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
This your advert never complete

We need to know ur
Specification
Durability
What u can give?
What u possess?
What impact u can make?
Etc

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=80pt]scam!!!

Heheheh na play ooo
Hmmm and some guys they drop there no.
Na still play oo
Hmmmm
SPeechless[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Beennkumar(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Smh.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by buchito1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end. Last year new eve I celebrated it alone, but this year I can'tcheesy
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

OP. Get clay and carve yourself one!!!

Nne fear God nau! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
keep dreaming .

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
keep dreaming .
nor put sand for my garri o
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
You must be a thief,see all characters u want
Tall,fat account,tone skin

Ole!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Medunah: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
More like u need a Maga/mugu before the end of the year undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
*Clapping for her*
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Maamin(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
All those criteria for God knows who... guys only want one thing "are u good in bed" tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by qtx(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Wait For Jesus
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Medunah: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
tongue

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by chibwike(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
wait for jesus, he is coming soon...coz no guy can possess all these qualites..

At the same time.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
OP, pls move this thread to FP
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:

At the same time.
the bible says that God will give us our heart desire
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by chibwike(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
then direct all these to him na...No need to tell us.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by chibwike(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, pls move this thread to FP
she be mod ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
if u eventually find him...(in your dreams of course) what do u hv to offer after he has offered u all these with emphasis on "fat account"?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Prixus:
if u eventually find him...(in your dreams of course) what do u hv to offer after he has offered u all these with emphasis on "fat account"?
I can't tell, but let him find me first.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by lokito: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some girls are looking for tall, rich guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, poor, pot-bellied with black protruding lips.
CANT THEY BE HUMBLE LIKE THEIR MOM?

12 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by MsAnne(f): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dec 31st prettyloading,gals are not smiling@all.. grin
@op God ll grant u ur heart desires smiley
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:

At the same time.
Seconded.
where have you been?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
MsAnne:
Dec 31st prettyloading,gals are not smiling@all.. grin
@op God ll grant u ur heart desires smiley
amen
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by chibwike(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:

Seconded.
where have you been?
Have been around dear....its just work, that's keeping me busy....i just come online, when am free....hw re u doing
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Dotwillis1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
lokito:
Some girls are looking for tall, rich guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, poor, pot-bellied with black protruding lips.
CANT THEY BE HUMBLE LIKE THEIR MOM?

haha this got me lafin out...
True talk jare
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
keep dreaming .
Big tym my sister....nyway,by next year ending her taste would reduce by 1,nd den the following year nd d year after dat till she's .... #IReserveMyComment.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Moz22: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
must u be silly at all times?
not4sure:
hook me up 293E7017 whatsapp 07064989877

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Moz22: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
quote the verse!
ireneony:
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by firetrap(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

only a thief can demand all these qualities from one man. how many men have you created with ur hands that you'll be looking for all these. what do you have to offer a man with all these qualities that is different from what other women have. you failed to do the most important thing, which is tell us or list out ur own good qualities. you want a man with a fat account, you get work? how much do u make in a month. what positives will you contribute to his life? how would you make him a better person than he was when u met him. these are the things you need to tell us. cos I feel that without doing that the only thing of importance that I'll assume that u have is a punny and pros have that too. thanks no insults

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Are You Looking For Sugar Mummy/ Daddy? / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.