Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Hello - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hello (613 Views)

Hello Nairalanders I Need Your Criticism Or Support For This Plan / HELLO: Do You Need Professional Furniture, Plumbing Work, Painting & More In Lag / hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Hello

Thanks
Re: Hello by fendorf(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Contact us for your Granite,stone dust,sharpsand and sandfilling, 07064696356 08053447675
Re: Hello by eghosajohnny: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
3strike:
Hello
I just got this Architectural plan and dimensions from an Architect today. This is for 4 flats of 2bedroom apartments (ensuite) plus 2 bedrooms flat as pent house. Am calling on all the builders in the house with good credibility and long years of experience to please check the plan out, and pls help with the cost breakdown from start to finish.
I will also like you to advise me on how best to manage this project so as to save cost.
Land condition: Dry plot (never water logged)

Thanks

I am a builder and I can give you a cot analysis but it will have to be on what you will like to use for the finishing of the building and moreso it will ok if you can contact me for more information and in conclusion I will really appreciate if im with this means I can be favoured the project a more reason for me to give you good cost and quality delivery as the project completes

Below is my contact will be expecting your call anytime

07014709098(whatsapp)
bb pin 27afc1co
Re: Hello by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully 4nos Of 3bedroom Flat En Suit For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1 (cheap) / Hot Plot Of Lands For Sales At Banana Island Ikoyi / A Three Bedroom Bungalow For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.