Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,269 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (3164 Views)

Adult Female Boerboel Dog For Sale!! Pics! / Adult Female Boerboel For Sale / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Prodeegee(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: . by Ziggyblaze: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Prodeegee:
A friend of mine wants to give out his female boerboel. She littered once and shd be coming on heat next month or late this month.
He's not going to be around. That's all I can say for the reason.
Dnt get this twisted, u have to be capable of taking care of d dog before I recommend you to him.
Interested?
Email me: prodeegeek9@gmail.com
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956819_img20140126000501_jpegf4edf5f2f187dfb3318d38383a7c7ab3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956820_img2014012600053_jpeg8e935e27cebd0bffce9cad5c4404c59d
Consider this my Xmas bonanza cheesy
hi prodeegee, I am interested please
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Ziggyblaze:
hi prodeegee, I am interested please

Email me. Hope you're within Lagos or ogun
Re: . by Ziggyblaze: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Dis is my digits 08037051979, pls u can drop urs let me call u
Re: . by Eveezy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am very much interested nd am in lagos, ma digits, 07061998031
Re: . by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls relay this to your friend:
Never give away a dog for free unless you want the dog to end up in peppersoup.
[s]If you don't want the pups cos they're mixed, just abort them.[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seun:
Pls relay this to your friend:
Never give away a dog for free unless you want the dog to end up in peppersoup.If you don't want the pups cos they're mixed, just abort them.
lol seun...

Firstly, uve got a point there, rightly said.

Nevertheless, don't keep a dog you know you can't takecare of. Its not about owning a dog, its the care that really matters.

A few clients here like kenjava20 and a few more have their dogs boarded in my kennel for one reason or another they won't be available to care for the dog.

[s]And talking of aborting the pregnancy, shez not pregnant yet. And shez not mixed either. Shez expecting her heat next month.[/s]

Ill attach puppies from the last time she littered.

And I'm sure noone here in d pets section would use a dog for peppersoup...I've met interesting people dwn here and I. Knw which is serious and which isn't.

Thanks for the heads-up tho. I pray she gets into good hands.
Re: . by ireneony(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seun:
Pls relay this to your friend: Never give away a dog for free unless you want the dog to end up in peppersoup.
gringrin i can't stop laughing.
Re: . by Apitch(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abeg whoever gets the dog should please free me a pup when she litters please. Make I stand in line @ the back of the lucky guy(serious waiting activated)

1 Like

Re: . by popoolagroup(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
I dey ooo
Re: . by jeff1607(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls I need her like yesterday and also keep my rottie(gaia) company and also keep those omonile away.08037686837
Re: . by kenjava20: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Taking care of a dog is important but you most also know that sometimes Nature calls and we all have to make a living one way or the other , most people who own dogs and want to sell them or dash out do that just to make sure the dogs dont suffer undue hardship . but one thing we all should learn is that taking care of your dog is ones responsibility . am planning on creating more time and less demanding jobs for myself so i can take care of my dog. Planning anyway on getting a Rott soon..
Re: . by LongThickPenis(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am very much interested. e-mail me on ufuoma.ojomaikre@outlook.com and phone 08036949023
Re: . by Seun(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
jeff1607:
Pls I need her like yesterday and also keep my rottie(gaia) company and also keep those omonile away.08037686837
Female dogs are notorious for fighting each other. A Rottie and a boerboel could damage each other seriously if they fought, so watch out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jeff1607(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seun:
Female dogs are notorious for fighting each other. A Rottie and a boerboel could damage each other seriously if they fought, so watch out!
Mine plays a lot,neighbors brings theirs here too,a neighbor just took his dog away not too long ago
Re: . by opeyeahme(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't mind oooo @prodeegee
Re: . by decode55(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2014
I'd like to know who finally gets her..

I'd be grateful if I could get a puppy from the generous nairalander when next she litters

Cc: Prodeegee
Re: . by TVmhm: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2014
pls...has the dog been given out...if not pls kindly give your number so we could call.
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
gringrin i can't stop laughing.

Ugh...there goes one of seun's crush again. Isit what he said or who said what?
Re: . by ireneony(f): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Ugh...there goes one of seun's crush again. Isit what he said or who said what?
didn't u see, were he mentioned pepper soup if you don't have anything meaningful to say don't quote me undecided
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
didn't u see, were he mentioned pepper soup if you don't have anything meaningful to say don't quote me undecided

Oh I see...

I thnk I knw hw to make u laugh till tomorrow.

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup.

I hope u don't stop laughing...

Well its nt seun that said it.hw wud u laugh?

3 Likes

Re: . by decode55(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Oh I see...

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by ireneony(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Oh I see...

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup

Peppersoup.

I would had still laughed.....
the op is kind of funny, during the Christmas period he want to give his dog out to someone he don't know, how is he sure that the dog will not end up in hot cooking pepper soup pot.
we have a dog once that was stolen, I know the dog ended up in a hot cooking pot.
when seun made that statement pepper soup I can't help but laugh. He was funny and at the same time saying the truth

1 Like

Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
I would had still laughed.....
the op is kind of funny, during the Christmas period he want to give his dog out to someone he don't know, how is he sure that the dog will not end up in hot cooking pepper soup pot.
we have a dog once that was stolen, I know the dog ended up in a hot cooking pot.
when seun made that statement pepper soup I can't help but laugh. He was funny and at the same time saying the truth

Lol...if u took peppersoup same period ur dog was stolen, then u must hv eaten out of your dog.

But I'm still finding out. 60% of the drugs I use for dogs is stated "not suitable for animals intended for consumption". Hw come ds people can eat any dog and not die instantly?

Anyways ireneony, I'm giving you out too. So uve got one more peppersoup worries.

And nxt time read d thread thoroughly, it isn't my dog. I won't give out my dog for any reason. Ill take a bullet for her sef.
Re: . by ireneony(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Lol...if u took peppersoup same period ur dog was stolen, then u must hv eaten out of your dog.

But I'm still finding out. 60% of the drugs I use for dogs is stated "not suitable for animals intended for consumption". Hw come ds people can eat any dog and not die instantly?

Anyways ireneony, I'm giving you out too. So uve got one more peppersoup worries.

And nxt time read d thread thoroughly, it isn't my dog. I won't give out my dog for any reason. Ill take a bullet for her sef.
I can see am talking with a clueless being.
for you information I love pet and will never do anything to harm them talk less of eating. Get that into your skull
undecided

oops sorry o....
didn't get your message very well cry
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
I can see am talking with a clueless being.
for you information I love pet and will never do anything to harm them talk less of eating. Get that into your skull
undecided

I'm saying one thing ure saying another. U just love trouble, and ure a lady. Very bad. I'm not denying dfact that u love dogs. And basically its so clear I was pulling a joke.

Pls dnt quote me anymore
Re: . by ireneony(f): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

I'm saying one thing ure saying another. U just love trouble, and ure a lady. Very bad. I'm not denying dfact that u love dogs. And basically its so clear I was pulling a joke.

Pls dnt quote me anymore
go and read my message again I have already apologized
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:

Have a nice day madam.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
always looking for war,,u must enlist yourself in Nigerian defence academy
Re: . by ireneony(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Have a nice day madam.
sorry for the unwarranted and unnecessary insult and quote. Please forgive me o kiss
Re: . by decode55(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
**spreads mat**
Re: . by TVmhm: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prodeegee:

Email me. Hope you're within Lagos or ogun
Plss is she still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dog Is Dead (lessons Learnt)- Pics / Unable To Breast Feed / How Do Make Your Husband/wife Love Pets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.