Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wordpress Tutorial - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wordpress Tutorial (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Tutorial by treyday(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Hi there ! my name is trey i am a web design tutor at www.aje.biz
i want to say a little about WordPress in this topic . Well i am sure you must have heard about WordPress so many times before, But hey! i just wanna make my own contribution ok.
okay so firstly What is WordPress and why is it such a great platform ?
Simply put, WordPress is a free open source web publishing system, which is another way of saying its a free tool to help you build websites.

Who uses WordPress ? WordPress is for everyone which is why 17 - 20 % of the web is powered by WordPress.

There are lots of WordPress guides around, teaching you more than you’ll ever need to know. But what if you don’t want to become a web developer? What if you just want to build a website and get it out there?
This step-by-step guide takes the guesswork out, so you'll be up and running in no time

continue to read here www.aje.biz/wordpress-guide/

There is always a WordPress expert to give you a one-on-one training. whats more ?... this is a free tutorial. Yea! you don't have to pay any money.
All you have to do is to read the article carefully and leave a comment if you want to ask any question.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Lecturer Passes On / Bayero University Kano / Oracle Apps Technical Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.