Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do? (1231 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by Fimmy(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2006
What do you do when the only person who can stop you crying, is the person who makes you cry in the first place?
Re: What Will You Do? by Damsal(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2006
You walk away. Clearly the person does not have your best intentions at heart, to initiate your crying in the first place.
don't know if i worded the sentence correctly
Re: What Will You Do? by iice(f): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2006
Damsal correct!!! lol
Re: What Will You Do? by Tehingbola: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2006
; I'ill Just walk away ng continue 2 be myself
Re: What Will You Do? by Oracle(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2006
I don't get it fimmy?
how can there be only one person who can stop you from crying i don't think itz possible
what would be your reason to cry you're a man for Christ's sake
i think you have to give us the full details of the gist.

If itz your girlfriend, then there are many easy ways to handle it, infact itz the easiest thing to handle.
Re: What Will You Do? by Damsal(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2006
Oracle:

I don't get it fimmy?
how can there be only one person who can stop you from crying i don't think itz possible
what would be your reason to cry you're a man for Christ's sake
i think you have to give us the full details of the gist.

If itz your girlfriend, then there are many easy ways to handle it, infact itz the easiest thing to handle.

There can be just one person to cause u to switch emotions within seconds.
A couple of years ago when i was going through puberty and had the tendecy to take everything everyone said to me as offensive and get unnaturally upset. There was this guy that whenever i saw him all venom dissolved he just had that effect
on me, i could never remain angry in his presence. When u love someone so much u realise that when they hurt u it has the most effect because u love them and expect them to understand u more than anyone else.
I think that's what's up with fimmy
Re: What Will You Do? by Oracle(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2006
Well i see point with you Damsal, but you are looking at it from a LOVE angle.
you may be in love with someone, someone you feel is mr perfect, someone you see as flawless. someone who can always make you smile bla bla blah.
but there are equal chances of falling in love with someone else who is just as good or even better, thatz why i always refuse to believe when believe make statements like[b] "I can't live without you"[/b]
coz you know as well as i do that itz a compound lie, naturally you must feel hurt as it involves someone you once loved or you still love but i believe in moving on when there's a crash somewhere.
so whatever the case may be, Fimmy should move on coz i believe his life doesn't depend on no one but the Almighty
Re: What Will You Do? by Damsal(f): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2006
of course Fimmy would move on, but sores don't heal within hours. And about falling for someone just as much or even more than your ex. I find quite impossible i have tendencies to believe that for everyone there is only one person just like for Adam there was only Eve she was practically his rib. If u ever meet someone u like just as much as another or probably more, then you've probably just not met the right person.
Re: What Will You Do? by classiqkid(f): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2006
Try and Talk things without with person as calmly and nicely as possible or consualt your bestfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wish Here And Your Life Will Never Be The Same.i Have Tried It It Works. / How / Unbelievable:-3yrs Old Girl Is Growing Big Br*ast? [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.