Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms (1500 Views)

AVEVA PDMS Training Videos + Software / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 2000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

For information on how you can get this service at your doorstep visit our blog at:

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/distant-learning/
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
You can also contact using this other medium

Telephone: +2348052204606, +2347033157433,+2348087834695

E-mail; maridahconsults1@gmail.com

Twitter: @maridahconsults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Within four months one of our several videos on YouTube got 1077 views, can you beat that!, you can view this same video on our website, visit and download free

www.maridahconsults./library/tutorial-videos/

N:B Other trainers on NairaLand even use our Tutorial videos on PDMS For training
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
We are Online Tutors, Executive Tutors, Moreso we conduct workshop on Pdms(taggd Pdms-on-the-go with Maridah Consults) from time to time for graduates, undergraduates and professionals

Clips from Pdms-on-the-go v1.0

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Based on the enquiry I got for a NairaLander these service is cheaper than you may think, why not get in touch with us for more details

Visit; www.maridahconsults.wordpress/contact-us/
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Modified:

Based on the enquiry I got from a NairaLander these service is cheaper than you may think, and you can get this service anywhere in the world, why not get in touch with us for more details

Visit; www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Or call my direct line on +2348087834695
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 2000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

For information on how you can get this service at your doorstep visit our blog at:

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
....like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself, I believe I achieved a lot in 2014, I thank God, my Family, my Social Media Friends and Senior colleagues for the assistance that was rendered to me in 2014, because without them, 2014 would not have been a massive success for me, with Maridah Consults, I have been able to achieve the following;

1. In 2014 only......I created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, I executed my first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 4 months in 2014, I had over 2000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 I got over 1000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, I started by popular demand what I call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

Lets do more together in 2015......Thanks for being there all the way, Merry Christmas and have a Prosperous New Year Ahead

Regards!
Temitope Omojola
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridah Consults
tel: +2348087834695, +2347033157433, +2348052204606
Twitter: @maridahconsults
Blog:www.maridahconsults.
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
The next level for AVEVA Pdms now in Nigeria by the First producers of PDMS Tutorial Videos in Africa with over 2000 views on YouTube comes Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms for more information contact us by calling 08087834695 or call 07033157433 or send a mail to maridahconsults1@gmail.com or visit

www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Temitope Omojola.
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridahconsults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2015
For the Distant Learning Program (DLP) for PDMS....Kindly visit the link below for more information

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/distant-learning
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2015

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2015
The next level for AVEVA Pdms now in Nigeria by the First producers of PDMS Tutorial Videos in Africa with over 2000 views on YouTube comes Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms for more information contact us by calling 08087834695 or call 07033157433 or send a mail to maridahconsults1@gmail.com, or visit

Temitope Omojola.
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridahconsults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2015
So you may know!

I have developed videos on various aspects of pdms, and I will give you the list of some of the tutorials I have amongst some other complex tutorials in my archive;

1. Creating an Mto using pdms
2. Creating an MTO by modifying a template
3. Converting designs made on PDMS to Picture format e.g Jpeg.
4. Tutorials on drafting using pdms
5. Tutorials on Pipe isometrics using pdms and converting them to AutoCAD
And the list goes on and on!....Trust me you can get what I have else where because I have the complete training in Pdms, and guess what!..they were created by me

You can contact me by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us/
Mobile Number; +2348087834695, +2347033157433
Mail; maridahconsults1@gmail.com
Twitter; @maridahconsults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2015
.like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself, I believe I achieved a lot in 2014, I thank God, my Family, my Social Media Friends and Senior colleagues for the assistance that was rendered to me in 2014, because without them, 2014 would not have been a massive success for me, with Maridah Consults, I have been able to achieve the following;

1. In 2014 only......I created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
3. Within 4 months in 2014, I had over 4000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 I got over 2000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, I started by popular demand what I call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

Lets do more together in 2015......Thanks for being there all the way, Merry Christmas and have a Prosperous New Year Ahead

Regards!
Temitope Omojola
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridah Consults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2015
The next level for AVEVA Pdms now in Nigeria by the First producers of PDMS Tutorial Videos in Africa with over 2000 views on YouTube comes Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms for more information contact us by calling 08087834695 or call 07033157433 or send a mail to maridahconsults1@gmail.com, or visit

Temitope Omojola.
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridahconsults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 3:01am On Jan 31, 2015
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 4000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 3:01am On Jan 31, 2015
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 4000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2015
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 4000 comes the First Ever Distance Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 4000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service proudly to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2015

For information on how you can get this service at your doorstep anywhere in the world, kindly visit our blog at:

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015

For information on how you can get this service at your doorstep anywhere in the world, kindly visit our blog at:

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2015
like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself, I believe I achieved a lot in 2014, I thank God, my Family, my Social Media Friends and Senior colleagues for the assistance that was rendered to me in 2014, because without them, 2014 would not have been a massive success for me, with Maridah Consults, I have been able to achieve the following;

3. Within 4 months in 2014, I had over 4000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 I got over 2000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms

so far 2015 has been marvelous, we are going global with the Distant Learning Program why not join the train, because with us Distance is not a barrier in learning PDMS, for more information you can contact us by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Best Regards!
Temitope Omojola
CAD Consultant/PDMS Expert
Maridah Consults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2015
In Maridah Consults, we have been able to achieve the following and lots more;

1. In 2014 only......we created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, we executed our first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 7 months in 2014, we had over 4000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 7 months in 2014 we got over 2000 views for one of our several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, we started by popular demand what we call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

so far 2015 has been marvelous, we are going global with the Distant Learning Program why not join the train, because with us Distance is not a barrier in learning PDMS, for more information you can contact us by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Best Regards!
Temitope Omojola
Maridah Consults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2015
In Maridah Consults, we have been able to achieve the following and lots more;

1. In 2014 only......we created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, we executed our first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 7 months in 2014, we had over 4000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 7 months in 2014 we got over 2000 views for one of our several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, we started by popular demand what we call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

Best Regards!
Temitope Omojola
Maridah Consults
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2015
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 4000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service proudly to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

For more information on this service and how you can get this service at your doorstep anywhere in the world, kindly visit our blog at:

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2015

For more information on this service and how you can get this service at your doorstep anywhere in the world, kindly visit our blog at:

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015

Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Titemi22(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Are you an Engineer?
Do you want to learn a CAD Software Useful in the Oil and Gas Industry?
Do you need a personal tutor or in-hhouse trainer for your company?
Do you want to get bet best quality service and a reasonable price?
Do you stay in Lagos?

then contact us in Maridah Consults, its all about Engineering Design with us and we are sure you will know it, we are the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, and the organisers of the FirstDistance Learning Program on AVEVA pdms

For how you can get our service visit:

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/

Temitope Omojola
CAD Consultant | PDMS Expert
Maridah Consults
+2347033157433|+2348087834695
Re: First Distant Learning Program For AVEVA Pdms by Maridahconsults: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
Yes! It is as real as it reads!!.......Are you a Student, Youth Corper, Unemployed Youth or Employed graduate seeking Computer Aided Design knowledge in the use of PDMS, Then this promo is for YOU!.

In line with the celebration of Christmas, Maridah consults being the foremost developers of tutorial videos on PDMS and AutoCAD, is selling her tutorial videos at a discounted rate of N2,000.00 for 200 people.

Yes! As we all know that the actual cost is N15,000.00, but with this promo you shall be getting the below for just N2,000.00

1. PDMS Tutorial Video
2. PDMS 12 Sp6 Software
3. Handouts on PDMS
4. E-books on PDMS

Kindly call 08087834695, 07033157433 or visit www.maridahconsults. for more information and free e-books

(1) (Reply)

15year Old Nigerian Teenage Writer / The Reason Why Helpful People Don't Succeed On Time By Leo Adewale / GEOPHYSICS AS A Career.how Marketable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.