Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help!!! Please, Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Please, Help!! (638 Views)

How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! / Nokia Manual Configuration For 2700 Classic Model : Help Please / Problem With Iphone. Need Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Please, Help!! by ArxHead(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Please guys, i need your help. I traded my Note 3 with new S5 from one of these guys that returned for xmas from yankee. I didn't pay attention to details as this problem i am facing is clearly written on the pack. The guy told me its factory unlocked and a believed him only to find out that its not really... (As it is clearly written on the pack "AMERICAN SIM CARD ONLY") further findings reveal that "to use sim cards from other region, a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from AMERICAN operators. if a sim card issued from another region is used for activation, the phone may not work. in this case, the device will need to be released at the nearest samsung service provider) I am really confused on what to do as the guy has gone back to the states (he is suggesting i send it to him for activation but the cost and time... im without phone at the moment)

Please, my fellow guys... do anyone have a work-around to this problem. im thinking there might have been this kind of problem in the past. please, phone gurus, i need your help.

Thanks and God Bless in advance.
Re: Help!!! Please, Help!! by AJ01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
which kind yeye phone be that...
Re: Help!!! Please, Help!! by dajoaneke(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Release small N5k for an engineer to unlock it for. Samsung doesnt take 5mins to unlock. Unless u are one of those guys that enjoy freebies at the expense of people's sweat.
Re: Help!!! Please, Help!! by ArxHead(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thats the reason why im here. I see no one to unlock it for me. i can pay the price if its fair.

To the FTC, its not really a must to comment.
Re: Help!!! Please, Help!! by aieromon(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
ArxHead:
Thats the reason why im here. I see no one to unlock it for me. i can pay the price if its fair.

To the FTC, its not really a must to comment.

If you're serious about paying for the service and stay in Lagos,let me know so as to direct you to a phone engineer.

(1) (Reply)

P5 Wahala / Security Lock For PC | Desktop Computer Lock | Wireless PC Lock / Pls Help With My Injoo F2-MTK 10.1 Inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.