Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Bastardisation Of The Auto Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bastardisation Of The Auto Section (965 Views)

New Scammers On Auto Section / Is The Auto Section Dead??? / The Auto Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by MindYours: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to all..sorry to bring this up but I think we should allow civility reign in this new 2015.
I appeal to the NL Mods to kindly reintroduce the daily limit per poster law that was in force some years back
I was on a search for a car to buy but noticed that same poster(s) using different monikers keep advertising a foreign based autosales shop. They are the advertiser and also the commentator on their threads, and unfortunately they sometimes have like 8 threads on a page and the pages could also be endless, giving people who obviously are not interested in their wares a hard job of turning from page to page to meet more realistic sellers. This agents are obviously abusing the benefits offered by this forum.
These observations are just a wayof voicing my opinion as I am not trying to kill anyone's business
Admins should please take note. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by lastmanstandn(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2015
I support this

3 Likes

Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by surrogatesng: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
I support this
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by Kk4(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
I Co-sign this
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks for posting this.
All this autosomething of .... on a whole a page is frustrating.
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by ferociouz(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
Thought I was d only one who felt same way. Mods should do something about this pls.
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
I support this.
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by MSItachi: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Supported
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by YoungHustler: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2016
I lend my full support
Re: Bastardisation Of The Auto Section by showreals(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Supported

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Camry SE WITH NAVIGATION SYSTEM SOLD SOLD SOLD / Car Swap / Lagos Cleared Acura Mdx 2006 For Sale @ #2,050,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.