Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word (812 Views)

Hyperlink Not Visible In My Browser / How Do I Hyperlink On Smf Forum / Quickly Guide Me On Using Hyperlink On This Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by famous4u(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2008
Ladies and Gents,

I posted a topic :Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word.
My name is Famous. I want someone to direct me on the process of programing an item such "click here" and when you click it now moves one to a different link. I'll be grateful if someone can send me the procedure.  it can also be sent to famous4ufuos@yahoo.com

Which is ambiguous and wish to rephrase it for proper understanding. I need a procedure of inserting a hyperlink under a particular code such as "click Here" and it takes you to such link programmed under the "click Here"
I want to say a big thanks to all that have shown concern at the formal post.
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by askphantom(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
It sound rather duh for you to be asking that question.

First, can you design a website and with what do you design.?

Second, do you understand html?

well all the same use your anchor tag.

<a href="yourpagename.html">click here</a>

see ya
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by bug24(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
i hope he doesnt come back asking the same Q
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by pentiumix1: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2008
angrythe bozo cannot even speak good English.FORMAL,CONCERNED common u piece of crap pick ur game up u're embarrassing even webmasters wannabes
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by Akan(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
pentium_ix:

angrythe bozo cannot even speak good English.FORMAL,CONCERNED common u piece of crap pick ur game up u're embarrassing even webmasters wannabes

is there a need for that
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2008
that question sounds dumb to you guys, right?

how about i ask you if you know how to build a custom RAM for your computer.

He is asking that Q because he wants to learn, Simply because you develop websites does not mean everybody does, if they do, then no job for you
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by Namson(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2008
Guy I bet ur a nice guy who wanna know wetin u no sabi. oya, lets go, I'm going to hyperlink u with microsoft frontpage, just type "click here" on the the specified area of your choice. Right click on it, click on hyperlink on the drop down menu and seleted the page name that you want it to link to in the mini box that appears, click ok, and preview your work, if it works go and answer my question on webmasters send by Namson, or email me at namsonlov@yahoo.ca. why i add "ca" is to avoid the blood sucking spammers to extract my email from this page, just add the normal .com.
Re: Procedure Of Programing A Hyperlink Under A Particular Word by DualCore1: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2008

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Charge? / Do You Need Website Flipping Knowledge Without Paying A Dime? / Over 300,000,000 Pdf Ebooks To Download For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.