Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

A Complete Guide For Webmastering - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Complete Guide For Webmastering (678 Views)

Poll: Did you find this Guild Useful?

Yes.: 100% (1 vote)
No.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

. / The Complete Guide To Advertise On Nairaland / Do You Want To Start A Blog? Read The Complete Guide To Starting Your Own Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Complete Guide For Webmastering by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Isn’t the title somewhat misleading? A complete guide for webmastering? Could it be a complete guide ever? Ahh…. Who knows lets just try and make it as complete as possible. There is enough of time left and maybe someday this will be more or less near to the complete guide for webmastering.

I will just keep it into introduction phase over here and then will keep on adding new things as regular posts and the inter linking with hyper links will slowly give it a good shape.

_First of all I would like to start with domain name choosing and registering it.
_Then we can look at web hosting selection.
_How to point domain name to your server.
_Planning the website and things to watch out for when planning it out.
_Designing the template or choosing the ready made design.
_Programming your website.
_Uploading / Installing your website.
_Marketing it and optimizing it for search engines and visitors.
_Section about some Off page optimizations that helps to get more traffic.
_Managing and maintaining the website.
_Good ways to monetize the site and get better profits from it.
_In last we will take General things that are not included in the above points.

Yes this looks good now. I will try and write each of them in detail and if there needs to be some adding then I will add that points too. grin

[/size]
Re: A Complete Guide For Webmastering by OmniPotens(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2008
It seems you got up this morning very inspired. Keep it up as I've bookmarked these little mighty tips of yours. Good enough to keep me informed of the facts that I'd known.
Re: A Complete Guide For Webmastering by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Thank's you so much dear,For your Nice and Cool Words.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,O yeah,i dont Usually Sleep some Night if i have some Documents to Arrange,eh. . . . eh! although im zzzzzzzzzzzz wink[/size]
OmniPotens:

It seems you got up this morning very inspired. Keep it up as I've bookmarked these little mighty tips of yours. Good enough to keep me informed of the facts that I'd known.
Re: A Complete Guide For Webmastering by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2009
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Complete Publisher Tool Kit / I Need Your Help / Needed Urgently, Payment Gateway Integrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.