Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,120 members, 7,867,243 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Random thoughts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Random thoughts (649 Views)

Random Thoughts With Asat – Of Prophets, Prophecies And Predictions / Random Tuesday / Random Advertisements In Threads. What's The Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random thoughts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
WHAT IS MARRIAGE?
Marriage is a School where you get the Certificate before you start. A school where you will never graduate, ... A school without a break or a free period, A school where no one is allowed to drop out, A school which you will have to attend everyday of your life, A school where there is no leave or holidays.
A school founded by God:
1. On the foundation of love,
2.The walls are made out of trust, 3.The door made out of acceptance,
4.The windows made out of understanding
5.The furniture made out of blessings
6.The roof made out of faith.
Before you forget, you are just a student not the principal, God is the Principal. Even in times of storms, don't be unwise and run outside, remember this school is the safest place to be. Never go to sleep before completing your assignments for the day. Never forget the C-word, Communicate, communicate, communicate to your classmate and to the Principal. If you find out something in your classmate (spouse) that you do not appreciate. Remember your classmate is also just a student not a graduate, God is not finished with him/her yet. So take it as a challenge and work on it together. Do not forget to study, study, study the Holy Book (the main textbook in this school).
In this school, you start each day with a sacred assembly and end it the same way. Sometimes you will feel like not attending classes, yet you have to. When tempted to quitfind courage and continue. Some tests and exams may be tough but remember the Principal knows how much you can bear. But still it is a school better than any other, It is one of the best schools on earth; joy, peace and happiness accompany each lessons of the day. Different subjects are offered in this school, yet 'love' is the major subject, After all the years of theorizing about it, now you have a chance to practice it. To be loved is a good thing, but to love is a greatest privilege of them all.
Marriage is a place of love, so love your spouse!
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
17 Commandments All The Ladies Must Read And Obey.
1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!
2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself
3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!
4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!
5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?
6. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles withy our leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.
7. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new,never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!
8. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.
9. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.
10. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!
11. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.
12. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.
13. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you
14. Love yourself ,always look good and work out(exercise as often as you can).
15. S*x is not a reward. E sweet you,e sweet him.
16. Knowing how to cook,being pretty or both is not enough. Work on your character and personality.
17. Men are not ATM machines.
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
nothing for the men?
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
shyna01:
nothing for the men?
lol that is coming soon
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
UNEXPLAINABLE GRACE!
Queen Vashti might probably be tired after the day's stress when the King (her husband) called on her BUT her reply was that she 'refused' her husband's order.
She(Vashti) forgot that she has been severally tired before, YET she knows how to attend to her husband.
Learn to be submissive to your husband's call/wish/desire at any time.
At the point of your husbands order, there lies a rod at his hand and it's either it strikes you or become harmless to you. Choose
More so, she forgot that her Queenship was because her husband was a KING.
Be submissive to your husband, humble yourself and respect him. God bless you
‪#‎ SubmitHumbleRes pectHim‬#
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
A joke:

I Enter a bus from kogi state to Lagos. After some mins,i decided to scared the passengers. So i brought out my fone.. And started faking a call.'' hello oga, i don dey press DAT button since but d bomb no gree blow. Na d blue one or d red one?Ok d red one? I go do am now''come and see reactions. Igbo man: (picks his fone to make a call) ''hello Chuwkudi, run now to apapa and wait for my container. Its like i will die today make sure u collectmy money from obinna..

Yoruba woman: '' driver wêré, akpayan. So u cant stop for somebody to come down? Oloshi..I was just laughing inside of me until d hausa man siting close to me said.
Hausa man: '' okg abeg dat time i dey make am for call, where dem say make i press so dat d bomb i go blow? Coz i don dey press my own sef since and d tin never blow. I fainted!
Joke pass joke!
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
The five W's of life...

1) WHO you are is what makes you special,
Don't change for anyone.

2) WHAT lies ahead will always be a mystery,
Don't be afraid to explore.

3) WHEN life pushes you over, push back
harder

4) WHERE there are choices to make, make
the ones you won't regret.

5) WHY things happen will never be certain,
Take it in stride and move forward...
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Girl: I was scared bcoz it was my first
tym doing
it, I just heared people say its painful
and he
said 2 me I must open and I opened
slowly and
he said I must not be scared, he wont
hurt
me, then I opened, he puts it in slowly
(ouch). I
felt like I could cry, but I was 2 shy that
people can
hear me in the other rooms, he asked
that if
it is hurting......But I didn't reply.
Tearz were
rolling down and my eyes were closed,
he then
removed it and said: I told u that I won't
hurt
u, and I smiled and said: Thank u Doctor,
removing this teeth, it really troubled
me.
Oh! I knew u were thinking sumthing
silly !
Re: Random thoughts by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2015
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month. Her name is Lola. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa. She was working with MTN. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of them were true lovers. She spent half of the day and most night talking with Emeka on her phone. Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was very close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine their love.) Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends:"If I pass away, please bury me with my cell phone"She also said the same thing to her parents. After her death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but couldn't. So they went to call a priest in church who had the gift of communicating with the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said:"this girl is missing something". Then her friends told them about her intention to be buried with her phone. They asked them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket. After that, they tried to carry the body which could now be moved and they carried it away easily. Everyone was shocked. A day later which was Lola's birthday, Emeka came to their house with gifts but was so shocked to receive the news. He couldn't believe because he still spoke with Lola the previous day, He then tried calling her phone again in their presence and behold! It rang and Lola picked it and they were chatting. They called the priest to come and intervene and when he came and prayed for 5 hours,It was revealed that MTN is everywhere you go. Chill! Don't insult me yet, because I'm also looking for the idiot that composed this......lolz. But u like gist sha! See how u concentrated on this.... Oya dont be selfish pass it on!

(1) (Reply)

AIT Counters Gbenga Sesun's Poll Claim, Calls Him An APC "Mocking Bird"! (pic) / 10 Reasons Why Boko Haram Is More Powerful Than ISIS, Al-qaeda, ETC Combined / 'Fresh Air' Or 'Change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.