Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

#buhariwhatisyournumber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buhariwhatisyournumber (1051 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buhariwhatisyournumber by amarilo: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
The worst is yet to be heard for this election. So Oga buhari cannot say him number without scrolling with Tinubu number to find it. Well if that is true I believe its old age(which we all pray for) coupled with mobile phone was not the ish when he was young and as an hausa man maybe he got mobile phone 2 or 3 years ago.

That said, could Buhari tell us his number please.

#BuhariWhatIsYourNumber.
Re: #buhariwhatisyournumber by olu77(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
What has ability to cram phone numbers got to do with ability to perform in office. When Warren Buffet was the richest man in the world he didn't even have a phone. Why not work harder and try to come up with a bit more sensible propaganda.

1 Like

Re: #buhariwhatisyournumber by Eggcelent(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
don't mind them. they are just holding on to straws in the hope of smearing the man. fact be told, GMB may not be perfect, however, i dunno he is way better a presidential material than GEJ

2 Likes

Re: #buhariwhatisyournumber by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
amarilo:
The worst is yet to be heard for this election. So Oga buhari cannot say him number without scrolling with Tinubu number to find it. Well if that is true I believe its old age(which we all pray for) coupled with mobile phone was not the ish when he was young and as an hausa man maybe he got mobile phone 2 or 3 years ago.

That said, could Buhari tell us his number please.

#BuhariWhatIsYourNumber.

dunce......

would such mudslinging change the minds of millions yearning for change?

2 Likes

Re: #buhariwhatisyournumber by amarilo: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
olu77:
What has ability to cram phone numbers got to do with ability to perform in office. When Warren Buffet was the richest man in the world he didn't even have a phone..
If he had one he will know the number.

olu77:
Why not work harder and try to come up with a bit more sensible propaganda.
I reported what I heard from JONA. If its propaganda am not the originator.

Eggcelent:
don't mind the3m. they are just holding on to straws in the hope of smearing the man. fact be told, GMB may not be perfect
This line of not perfect why don't you people use it for GEJ too.

ilugunboy:

dunce......would such mudslinging change the minds of millions yearning for change?
You never can tell.
Re: #buhariwhatisyournumber by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'm dumbfounded at the drunk of a President that didn't know where Gwoza, a town where mobile police officers train, is. He had to as "where is Gwoza sef?"
Re: #buhariwhatisyournumber by amarilo: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm dumbfounded at the drunk of a President that didn't know where Gwoza, a town where mobile police officers train, is. He had to as "where is Gwoza sef?"
Hehehehehe that's the kind of leaders you guys have in Nigeria. One don't know his phone number the other don't know Gwoza is. But wait ooh is their any special thing with Gwoza, is it where they produce Gworo?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures / I’ve forgiven Buhari, says Tunde Thompson, journalist jailed under Decree 4 / Twins Come Out As Gay To Dad, Hear His Response (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.