Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The problem with Ministers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The problem with Ministers (680 Views)

I Have A Problem With Thieves - Dammy Krane (throwback Tweet ) / Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ / Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The problem with Ministers by Ishikawa: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Writer has deleted it
Re: The problem with Ministers by chachanga: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
bro, take am easy o, ehn? softly softly abeg.

and if i may ask you, what did hell did you come back to do in that house after your nysc [i take ur a graduate o otherwise anoda approach might be needed].

am not teaching u evil or any of the sort but u need to get as far from your folks as possible without any comfortable options of visitations from them, ok? And then, you start figuring out what you wanna do with you.

see, i can not overemphasize the importance of your making sound decisions for taking control of your own life; the more you hang around getting older there and boiling over at being bullied, the more you're getting close to slicing, dicing and taking the meat-cleaver to your folks. Can it happen, yes shocked!!!! Ur already approaching your critical point. You've been suckered into letting them leave your life as an extension of theirs. you're part of their hopes, dreams but a major feature in their failures and dissapointments, Welcome to your life!

there is a sharp correlation between your decisions and your destiny. your choices matter but you are also influenced the most by decisions of those around you. You don't need divine revelation for everything, information processed using commonsense helps a lot too.

you're obviously going through domestic and spiritual abuse, some goodlevel pentecostal witchcraft and bullying too. Dont you know the Nigerian pentecostal movement is seriuosly offbase in many areas? Do you see how controlling and manipulative pastors and leaders often get with members, how much more their own kids? Do you observe how funny it is that they seem to be able to "hear God" better for you than you yourself? It's a new year; chart a new direction for urself pls. God aint that hard to hang around and no matter how young you are now, i can show you 20 kids achieving far more than you are right now who started more underprivileged that you did!
take a luk at dis in your spare time ps25:8-14!

1 Like

Re: The problem with Ministers by Ishikawa: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
bros ...i dont stay with them ...

(1) (Reply)

Omotolajalade - Missing Sweet Vacation Moments With Her Boo / 2face Idibia Caught Kissing Another Woman In Public – SEE PHOTO / Valentine's Day: Back In 1965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.