Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Am In Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In Trouble (874 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Trouble by deeplo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
Fellow Nairaland,
This is something i need to share with all and need a constructive idea and advice. Please, no joking about this as it involve the stability of my relationship. Thank you as you share your opinion.

It happens that, i usually help this lady who is not fortunate to have a good relationship. I gave her money, properties and moral assistance, all bc i felt i owe humanity and feelings that i should at least put a smile on someone's face. However, she has been asking me to sleep with her which i bluntly refused, one DAY we did it but how and what lead to it i still don't know till today. weeks after she told me she is pregnant and will not want to do any abortion. What really surprised me is that she said the pregnancy is just 1 month and plus old. I have my introduction slated for January 24th 2009. My fiance told me last saturday that she dreamt i impregnate someone i did not say anything in response (NOTE,  this lady happens to know and become a good friend to my fiance ,  a very good friend),

Am at a dilemna, as this girl vowed to displace my relationship with my fiance. I have tried all i could to persuade her to abort but instead she keep avoiding me and prefer to say it to everyone that knows me that i impregnate her and refused to claim responsibility, WHAT A WORLD WE INTO

THE COUNT DOWN IS JANUARY 24TH 2009.
NEED YOUR ADVICE. THANK YOU
Re: Am In Trouble by PowerfullK(f): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
What you can't eat you don't smell it, i will blame you for this what kind of help or good Samaritan you are doing for a desperate girl, the babe is more mature and smarter than you. my advice is to explain the situation to your fiance ask for forgiveness may be she might be reason with you. as per the girl if possible do a test or confirmation from the doctor if the pregnancy is yours, for know hang ur JT till the day of Ur introduction.

Good Luck
Re: Am In Trouble by Flakybaby(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Poster,
Powerfullk has said it all, atimes i dont just understand humans undecided

(1) (Reply)

Saving A Marriage / Help! She Wants To Force Me Into Marrying Her Son / 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.