Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Can You Be Of Help On This...! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Be Of Help On This...! (885 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be Of Help On This...! by Payoyo(f): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm in the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy and the scan showed I'm carrying twins ( boy & girl).

Please can any one in the house help me with both English & Igbo names for my babies.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by DesChyko: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ugochi and Ugochukwu.

Francis and Francisca.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Aurora (Greek for Dawn, Sunrise) and Lionel

Igbo names Obiora (my name cheesy) and Chinyere

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by economia: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
I the land that I was born, father gives names of his children, I does know of your tribe anyway!
Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by nairalife2013(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Akpunwa and egonnem. Priceless names once borne by my classmates in high school. I dont fully know what the names mean tho but I like the sounds. I was told they hav somtin to do wid strength and wealth respectively.
Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by Nolablack85: 4:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Sorry, I don't know any Igbo names. I see the poster above suggested Chinyere. I have a student named Chinyere. She is pretty, athletic, and lively.

As far as English names, Andew & Alexis, Jacob and Julia, Micheal and Michelle, Tyler and Taylor, Kevin and Kali, Caleb and Charlotte. What there are you going for?
Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by pickabeau1: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Baba God Na your handwork eh
Oyoyo Oyoyo grin
Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by veave(f): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Mgbeke and mgbafor grin
Obiageli and obiajulu smiley
Adaora and obichukwu/obinna
Erusaaku and mmiliaku cool
Chinwe and chinedu embarassed
Olisade'eme and Olisadebe... cheesy
Osinachi and ositadimma wink

More loading...
Re: Can You Be Of Help On This...! by Mavrick2012: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
nawa o,culture variation.in my place its the man that names babies

(1) (Reply)

Ageing- The Active Development, Flourish And Ripening Of Time. / Caption This Pix Of A Little Boy Without Legs / Parent(s) Get In Here; Your Expertise Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.