Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Jesus: ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: ? (719 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus: ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2008
[b]I am not a Satanist who hates Jesus.In fact i actually like the guy. though not the guy the Christians tell you about oh no that guy doesn't exist. You know the Jesus that is totally perfect and sin free nope does not exist. The real Jesus was a chap who got angry, who disrespected his parents, who sometimes put his own pleasure before others, who called people names and the chap who got scared. This is the guy i like, the man who was human and who displayed human traits.

The New testament in the Bible tells you exactly what Jesus was like and you don't have to read between the lines.I don't understand why people think of him a perfect or meek and mild and i don't actually understand why people think he is a great role model, sure he said some great things but some the things he called for were bang out of order, such as telling his followers to leave their families and follow him for example .This does not mean that the guy was a fake messiah. I personally don't believe he died for my sins but neither do I think he did not die. I believe he was used by Jehovah as a pawn in his power trip, what better way to gain followers than by giving them your son for a few years then killing him in the biggest human sacrifice in history. After all if he can kill his own son who knows what else he could do.

Satan was a fan of Jesus also ( if you belive in the biblical account of Satan) after all he tried to get Jesus to join up with him.He (Satan) tried to give Jesus food when he was hungry, Satan showed Jesus what he could have if he joined with him.Satan saw what Jesus was capable off. Imagine if Jesus did join up with him, what a team that would have been.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

For This . . . Church's Lease Agreement Is On The Balance / Taking It Back By Force Through Hope / Why Is The World So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.