Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Who Has Noticed This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Has Noticed This (1626 Views)

Everyone Thought This Dog Was Grieving For Her Owner Until They Noticed This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Noticed This by Femi2Ranking(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
my 7 months old caucasian drinks lots of water and makes noise... don't know if only mine does it.
Re: Who Has Noticed This by marshalcarter: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
It has ebola
Re: Who Has Noticed This by Femi2Ranking(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
marshalcarter:
It has ebola
Re: Who Has Noticed This by Apitch(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pees a lot too! It's normal, giant dogs eats and drinks much more than other dogs.
On the noise ish, what kinda noise? If it's barking, it's normal too cos they are aggresive by default and highly protective.
Re: Who Has Noticed This by Femi2Ranking(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Apitch:
Pees a lot too! It's normal, giant dogs eats and drinks much more than other dogs.
On the noise ish, what kinda noise? If it's barking, it's normal too cos they are aggresive by default and highly protective.

barking yes and one kind of wining noise like its crying sort off.
Re: Who Has Noticed This by coolsegun2002: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Femi2Ranking:

Sound almost close to an hyena ..scared me too..but later he reduced it..just got me a cauc lately hes about 2months plus now..eats like crazy...nd he likes cold water ....he drinks so much i had to change the water bowl to a standard large pail...great friends with ma lhasa..they fight sometimes...but the make a great team when chasing lizards rats nd any kind of visitor

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This by oluomoadebayo: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Femi2Ranking:

Your dog is communicating with you with such noise. How often did you exercise him ? The whining means he is not comfortable and he needs something. Take your time and study , pls don't ignore it because it could leads to more behavioral problem. Aggression is dangerous.
Re: Who Has Noticed This by Femi2Ranking(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Your dog is communicating with you with such noise. How often did you exercise him ? The whining means he is not comfortable and he needs something. Take your time and study , pls don't ignore it because it could leads to more behavioral problem. Aggression is dangerous.

I exercise a lot but haven't been feeling very well for sometime... yeah thanks a lot
oluomoadebayo:

oluomoadebayo:

I exercise a lot but haven't been feeling very well for sometime... yeah thanks a lot
Re: Who Has Noticed This by Femi2Ranking(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2015
coolsegun2002:

Sound almost close to an hyena ..scared me too..but later he reduced it..just got me a cauc lately hes about 2months plus now..eats like crazy...nd he likes cold water ....he drinks so much i had to change the water bowl to a standard large pail...great friends with ma lhasa..they fight sometimes...but the make a great team when chasing lizards rats nd any kind of visitor

cold water ah so TRUE i
Re: Who Has Noticed This by oluomoadebayo: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Femi2Ranking:

Is d dog always on chain?
Re: Who Has Noticed This by Femi2Ranking(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

never on chain I get the message the dog is trying to pass....* open the door I want to pee or open the door I want to poo.* or just give me food..
oluomoadebayo:

oluomoadebayo:

never on chain I get the message the dog is trying to pass....* open the door I want to pee or open the door I want to poo.* or just give me food..
Re: Who Has Noticed This by oluomoadebayo: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Femi2Ranking:

Alright then.
Re: Who Has Noticed This by mayorall(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Femi2Ranking:

My dog does that when she is pressed. it means oga come release me abeg I wan go shit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale / Gallant Male Showline German Shepherd / Meet Frederick The Great.. The Most Handsome Horse In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.