Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1072 Views)

What People Don’t Know About New NDLEA Boss, Abdallah / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by poncedeleon: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
go and burn churches as usual

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Yungwizzzy:
[/s]

You are an agent of hate and bigotry. May God forgive you of your sins.
Re: . by poncedeleon: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ OP: What is the relationship between the death of one King Abdallah in far away Saudi Arabia with Christianity and Islam? How does his death affect the economy of Nigeria, specifically the price of garri? Yes, he died, how does that interest Nairalanders? Abeg no de cause unnecessary rancour for here. We are all determined to kick out Jonathan from Aso Rock next month to better our country. Who dies and who lives in Saudi Arabia is not our business. You can always get your news in the Foreign Affairs section.

Thanks
Vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

You are an agent of hate and bigotry. May God forgive you of your sins.
No mind the guy. Though the OP sef no try, I don't see how one King Abdallah's death affect the Islam or Christianity religion.
Re: . by poncedeleon: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
@ OP: What is the relationship between the death of one King Abdallah in far away Saudi Arabia with Christianity and Islam? How does his death affect the economy of Nigeria, specifically the price of garri? Yes, he died, how does that interest Nairalanders? Abeg no de cause unnecessary rancour for here. We are all determined to kick out Jonathan from Aso Rock next month to better our country. Who dies and who lives in Saudi Arabia is not our business. You can always get your news in the Foreign Affairs section.

Thanks
Vote Buhari
Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
poncedeleon:

i just been inform this night what, because i rely on nairaland for my news
Okay, modify your comment and remove the religious side of it. That was soooooo unnecessary.
Re: . by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz died, so what?
Re: . by Arysexy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rubbish! King of saudi don rotten for ground.

Why u no ask Why d France terrorist attack did not make front page?
Re: . by poncedeleon: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Okay, modify your comment and remove the religious side of it. That was soooooo unnecessary.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
poncedeleon:

i just wan talk my mind small
That was unnecessary

(1) (Reply)

What can GEJ achieve in 4years With Less Revenue VS his 6years With Fat Revenue / Gej And Buhari's Fan Fight (hilarious) / Why We’re Unhappy With President Jonathan – Ohanaeze Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.