Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Cries Of A Model - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Cries Of A Model (1024 Views)

When You Want To Be A Model By Force / Why Do People Say I Look Like A Model / I Want To Become A Model. Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cries Of A Model by nawtikid(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Nigerian models are going through a lot in the industry,we are always disrespected, we are not appreciated , yet we sacrifice majority of the pysical efforts in the industry..they can't continue to treat models like shiit. They keep us standing for hours and then come back to say we've moved it, what happen to our transport back?...They use us for days fitting and running around like mad people on the street just to get to the venue of the show on time, do they even care ? ... NO. We work for days and then get paid peanuts, is that supposed to make us happy?..MBANU... We are Human and not mannequins, we have feelings too.we are tired of the 360 we do on stage and the pose we strike on stage and yet they see us as nothing... How long is this going to continue? ... And you think We're going to advise our kids to do this in the future?>:/ you must be a joker... We can snap our fingers and quit but you can't snap your fingers and get the best like us.. We are up and ready for you all now ...... Spread the word let this message get to them. If you cant afford a model don't use them. If you don't appreciate us don't disrespect us.We are tired and this rubbish must STOP NOW!..
#wearemodelsnotmannequins
Re: The Cries Of A Model by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
OK. Duly noted. Would let my friends know.
Re: The Cries Of A Model by nawtikid(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
charix:
OK. Duly noted. Would let my friends know.
tnx a lot Charix.

I hope it turns out +vely

(1) (Reply)

Kjhgfds / Ladies get in here. Question for you all.(picture) / Best Top Trendy Ankara Long Gown For Female Real Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.