Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Solution-the System Cannot Find Message Text For Message Number Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solution-the System Cannot Find Message Text For Message Number Error (4284 Views)

Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution-the System Cannot Find Message Text For Message Number Error by tobiit(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2008
Hello Landers, Merry christmas to you all. I have a serious issue here with one computer in my office, if try conneting it with a server on my network, it give error and won't connect.

Here is the Error it gives: The system cannot find message text for message number 0x in the massage file for \\ IP of the server

Does anyone has any clue on how to go about this error cos I just can't fix it. And it important to me that this should connect to the server

Thanks all.
Re: Solution-the System Cannot Find Message Text For Message Number Error by tobiit(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
the error

Re: Solution-the System Cannot Find Message Text For Message Number Error by slaglema: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
did you ever find a solution to this problem?

(1) (Reply)

Most Sophisticated Desktop Screenshots / Like New Dell 7480 - 8GB RAM, SSD, FHD, 8hrs Battery At Lowest Price Ever / Ooops! i formatted my hard drive ( Resolved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.