Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Advice Pls.. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice Pls.. (552 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls.. by opencoke(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
salam aleikum...
pls i need urgent advice about this, I have a girl i wish to marry, av spoken to her and she has accepted, we have been together for 4months, she's also finished from skool. I recently read about girlfriend and boyfriend stuff in islam and i caught cold. I will be out of the con3 mayb in 2months Insha Allah and when i come back, my plan is to do introduction(the parents and the witness).
Re: Advice Pls.. by maclatunji: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2015
opencoke:
salam aleikum...
pls i need urgent advice about this, I have a girl i wish to marry, av spoken to her and she has accepted, we have been together for 4months, she's also finished from skool. I recently read about girlfriend and boyfriend stuff in islam and i caught cold. I will be out of the con3 mayb in 2months Insha Allah and when i come back, my plan is to do introduction(the parents and the witness).

You could do it before you travel, the Nikah. Like you seem to understand, it can be done in a parlour without much noise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Police Officers In Uniform Conduct Tafsir During Ramadan: Photo / An Admonition By Our Sheikh Sulaiman Najmuddeen (may Allah Preserve Him) / Beware: These Things Are Forbidden During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.