Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG (15074 Views)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Buhari To Debate Jonathan / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by msmon(m): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2015
The Nigeria Elections Debate Group(NEDG) has announced that the presidential debate for the February 14 presidential election will
hold on February 8 just as the vice presidential debate will hold on February 1.

Announcing the debate yesterday in Abuja in a press conference ,chairman of the NEDG ,Sola Omole said 13 out of the 14
candidates for the presidential and vice presidential debates have confirmed their participation in the debates

The Nigerian Election Debate Group (NEDG), organizers of the Presidential Debate Series, is an amalgamation of the Nigeria’s Mass Media, Print and Electronic, the Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria, NPAN, The Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON), The Nigeria Bar Association, National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, market women and other civil society groups.

Omole noted that debates are a major component of any democracy as the candidates will have the opportunity of interacting with the Nigerian electorate and based on that Nigerians will make informed decisions going into the polls

He also stressed that the debates will be strictly on issues and appealed to all the candidates that their language must be decent and not derogatory, no hate and inciting comments will be tolerated adding that NEDG believes all political interactions and activities should be at a respectable level.

http://leadership.ng/news/407017/presidential-debate-hold-february-8

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Disclaimer: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2015
I hope Buhari will make himself available. No one will ask you of your certificate this time, just come and tell us what's your plans are for the nation.

Tinubu will you let your boy show up? Btw.... any volunteer interpreter in the house?

37 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by msmon(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Some1 will have to outshine the other come Feb8.

Click 'Like' for GMB and Share for GEJ, let's see who shine out.

236 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by deejayterabyte(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
I hope they don't give GEJ the questions before the debate, because that is the only way he can answer questions thrown at him.

Lets hear what both of them have for this country, can we input our questions to the panel?

We are watching

CHANGE!

SAI BUHARI

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by adrainuche(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
At last the much awaited day is here I call this the battle of the titans !!! grin or the day of reckon kiss

Like if you think Buhari is gonna be outstanding grin grin

Share if you want jona till 2029 grin grin

Mention if you use the Nairaland App grin

107 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Looking forward to their hearing.

By the way;is it only PDP & ACN that is vying for the office of the president¿...Cos i barely hear or see other parties on the pages of magazines,newspapers,television internet & what have you.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by pekeyim: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Can't wait for this.

I really wish both candidates will show up and explain to Nigerians why we should vote for them.

Modified: Meanwhile

Other participants of the July 28, 1966 counter-coup included,Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari ,2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida , Major Theophilus Danjuma, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako among others

4 out of this list have been President.
N/B Obasanjo was V.P to Murtala Muhammad and Later became President.

Indirectly We've been ruled by the same set of people since 1975- 2007 this is over 50% of our nationhood after Independence.

With little exception of the Shehu Shagari's Democratic regime, Interim Govt of Ernest Shenekon*, and Abdulsalami Abubakar.

We've been playing a script.
No wonder when OBJ was about to leave Babangida wanted to contest,
No wonder Buhari is doing the same thing endlessly.

If these set of People were prudent with Managing Nigeria (Our Resources) , We won't be in our current situation!!!

There is No Change in BUHARI!!!

33 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by mtprofessor5(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
That day go sweet die

G - what have you done

B - what can you offer

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Grendel(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
ok
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Optional2(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Ok but we d pple of Nigeria cant we ask them our own questions like we should send our questions to an email address nd lets c whether dy will b able 2 answer them. Well i will b watching them how dy all will answer d questions dy gave them. Pls oooo wch Nigeria Tv station will show it and @ what time will d show kick off.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by CharlieMaria(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
OK I WILL BE THERE. LET ME PREPARE MY SPEECH.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Bevista: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
wink
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by BokoHaramm: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
What will GMB do now, APC are trying their possible best to discredit the debate so that GMB won't debate but all those things will not happen because one man will have to tell us how he will stabilise oil price.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by intergral(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehe I smell piss for some people trouser............
VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE!!!! Please PRoF take it easy on that gentle SAMBO please...... Jonathan black Nyash go open for public.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Please get Buhari an Interpreter

We're not ready to digest words like: kwuorufftion, Osungbade, Ibo State.

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by BokoHaramm: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Hope Fayose word won't come to pass because GMB can't stand for 10mins, there is problem and GMB will be demystified that day.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by snowland(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
May the best brain win.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by lynn79: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Time to see Clueless in action!
#anybody but clueless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by hazyfm1: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
SUPER JONATHAN WILL BE LIKE

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
I pray GMB shows up

I really want to hear what he has to offer this Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
All my money is on GEJ,buhari go sweat sha

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by mtprofessor5(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:
Some1 will have to outshine the other come Feb8.

Click 'Like' for GMB and Share for GEJ, let's see who shine out.

Just say something meaningful and u will get likes

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by olusolaj(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
On my birthday.
GEJ must not disappoint me o. He must beat this old soldier hands down.
#TEAMGEJTILL2019

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by jingh(f): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
hope GEJ no go run.

dat kid called samboribobo go shit for body dat day.

I wish d first ladies too go debate

I don miss mama piss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by omophunky(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2015
That day gonna be one hell of fun grin

1 Like

good....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Blaqsmith(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by koolet: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
buhari would probably call on osinbade to help him deliver, cos during his sARMYndary school days he was not good at debates

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by dstnd: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
wen is sambo vs osibanjo nahhhhhhh? lwkmd........... lawyer vs bricklayer...... make sambo wear underwear oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by dstnd: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
wen is sambo vs osibanjo nahhhhhhh? lwkmd

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) / Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba / Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.